08-21-2020 06:50 AM
128 123 ...
tools
    Anyone tried them?

I was thinking about getting the Buds plus and then saw these.

If you have the Buds Plus, how sensitive are the controls on them. Wish they came in a beige. :-)
    What do you like and not like about Buds plus.
    I listen to audio book, wondering about battery life.
    08-12-2020 07:39 AM
    I had the Buds+ and regret selling them enough that I'll probably get another pair.
    Only downside for me was that I would have liked them a bit louder but they do get better with both volume and bass if you put on proper size/fitting eartips for your year, personally I invested in Comply Foam ones.
    Look up GAMESKY on YouTube for a very good and honest review.
    nonie likes this.
    08-12-2020 08:47 AM
    My brother has a set of the Live buds and when i watched as he answered a call with them I was sold. I'd been using two now-ancient Jawbone ICON HDs with failing batteries. I'd still be a Jawbone aficionado if they hadn't lost their way.
    nonie likes this.
    08-12-2020 09:02 AM
    My brother has a set of the Live buds and when i watched as he answered a call with them I was sold. I'd been using two now-ancient Jawbone ICON HDs with failing batteries. I'd still be a Jawbone aficionado if they hadn't lost their way.
    Yeah, I have a couple of older buds, that are not holding a charge long.
    So many ear buds to choose from. Decisions, decisions. 🤔

I want some that don't stick way out of my ear and can hold charge while I listen to audiobooks. And easy controls on them.

Thanks.
    Nostromo79 likes this.
    08-12-2020 09:29 AM
    I had the Buds+ and regret selling them enough that I'll probably get another pair.
    Only downside for me was that I would have liked them a bit louder but they do get better with both volume and bass if you put on proper size/fitting eartips for your year, personally I invested in Comply Foam ones.
    Look up GAMESKY on YouTube for a very good and honest review.
    Thanks
    08-12-2020 09:31 AM
    Yeah, I have a couple of older buds, that are not holding a charge long.
    So many ear buds to choose from. Decisions, decisions.

I want some that don't stick way out of my ear and can hold charge while I listen to audiobooks. And easy controls on them.

Thanks.
    Initially, the way those Jawbone devices looked were the selling point; that, plus it stayed in my ear where the Jabra Bluetooth earpieces I had fought to get out of my ear. Seeing my brother's Buds Live in action woke me up. He said that ambient sound pass through is excellent. I didn't want to try his because I didn't want to sully them. The in-the-ear fit appeals to me also.
    nonie likes this.
    08-12-2020 09:38 AM
    Thanks
    Should have said review on both, he did one on the Buds Live just a few days ago.
    nonie and Nostromo79 like this.
    08-12-2020 09:55 AM
    I'm also looking at Jabra 75t.
    Nostromo79 and Apple2Droid like this.
    08-12-2020 09:59 AM
    I'm also looking at Jabra 75t.
    Jabra 75t are excellent, there's a wireless charging case out for them now so keep an eye out for that and also there's a waterproof/sport version of them as well.
    nonie likes this.
    08-12-2020 10:24 AM
    Jabra 75t are excellent, there's a wireless charging case out for them now so keep an eye out for that and also there's a waterproof/sport version of them as well.
    How is battery life?
    08-12-2020 10:31 AM
    How is battery life?
    I found them pretty much bang on the 7.5 hours claimed by Jabra, then another about 3 charges from the case
    nonie likes this.
    08-12-2020 10:47 AM
    I found them pretty much bang on the 7.5 hours claimed by Jabra, then another about 3 charges from the case
    Doesn't the Samsung Buds +, claim 11 hrs? Did you get that on the pair you had?
    08-12-2020 10:53 AM
    Doesn't the Samsung Buds +, claim 11 hrs? Did you get that on the pair you had?
    I never used them for that long before putting them back in the case but I would say it's genuine enoght, give or take a little depending on volume etc..
    nonie likes this.
    08-12-2020 11:59 AM
    Early reviews seem to point towards them fitting well on the ear.

How do you guys find this ?
    Apple2Droid likes this.
    08-12-2020 02:13 PM
    After watching lots of reviews on the Bud Live, don't think I want them.
    First the fit, most reviews said there a one size fits all. And are nor comfortable after few hours.

Was thinking maybe Jabra t75, but battery life not as good as buds +. Can only use right ear one by its self.
    Case is not wireless charging.

So unless I can find one I like better, it maybe the buds +, for me.
    Any bud + owners out there want to jump in with pro's and cons on them.
    Anyone know what the warranty is?

On amazon there are some mixed reviews.
    08-12-2020 03:46 PM
    You can get wireless charging case for the 75t, Jabra announced it a month or two ago.
    nonie and Apple2Droid like this.
    08-12-2020 04:08 PM
    The Buds + last close to 11 hrs. That's what sold it for me.
    nonie likes this.
    08-13-2020 11:16 AM
    That's pretty good , I had first generation buds they were ok with updates, looking forward to the New buds .
    nonie likes this.
    08-13-2020 11:20 AM
    The app for the Buds is quite a good one as well
    nonie likes this.
    08-13-2020 12:20 PM
    Thats one of the things, making me think they are ones I may get.

I've been thinking about getting new buds for awhile now. But with virus been staying close to home, dealing wuth 2 old pair. 😉
    It takes charging both at least once, to get me thru the day. 😁
    But as I said I listen to audiobooks alot during the day. So I want a pair to get me thru the day.
    If your wearing just one, is the other one charging in the case?
    08-13-2020 12:44 PM
    If you were only using one at a time you would effectively have 44 hours of listening
    Apple2Droid likes this.
    08-13-2020 02:28 PM
    If you were only using one at a time you would effectively have 44 hours of listening
    Thank you.

Did you buy them from Samsung or Amazon?
    08-13-2020 03:31 PM
    Guys i was using Original buds then upgraded to Buds+....now suddenly buds+ case is charging but the inbuilt battery is not....gonna take it to Samsung service centre for warranty...i was just buying buds+ again...then stopped i was getting at good price around 113$ ....now iam confused between buds+ and live...
    mainly i use it during workout and on the go on my bike ....in my car I use inbuilt bluetooth....I love good sound quality and less background noise....
    thou the new buds+ have better ambient sound than the original buds...
    can u guys help me...buy new buds+ or buds live...thou buds live haven't yet launched in india ....
    08-13-2020 06:59 PM
    Guys i was using Original buds then upgraded to Buds+....now suddenly buds+ case is charging but the inbuilt battery is not....gonna take it to Samsung service centre for warranty...i was just buying buds+ again...then stopped i was getting at good price around 113$ ....now iam confused between buds+ and live...
    mainly i use it during workout and on the go on my bike ....in my car I use inbuilt bluetooth....I love good sound quality and less background noise....
    thou the new buds+ have better ambient sound than the original buds...
    can u guys help me...buy new buds+ or buds live...thou buds live haven't yet launched in india ....
    The Buds+ have more battery life than the Buds Live. Buds+ are also the in ear canal style (like what you're used to). Buds Live are open style, so they rest in the open part of your outer ear structure (think wired Gooe ear buds or Apple buds). If your main use is working out, the Buds+ will probably be a better option for you.
    nonie likes this.
    08-13-2020 07:06 PM
    After watching lots of reviews on the Bud Live, don't think I want them.
    First the fit, most reviews said there a one size fits all. And are nor comfortable after few hours.

Was thinking maybe Jabra t75, but battery life not as good as buds +. Can only use right ear one by its self.
    Case is not wireless charging.

So unless I can find one I like better, it maybe the buds +, for me.
    Any bud + owners out there want to jump in with pro's and cons on them.
    Anyone know what the warranty is?

On amazon there are some mixed reviews.
    They have different size wing tips so it can't be one size fits all
    08-13-2020 07:58 PM
128 123 ...