I after searching all my local T-Mobile back in March I found my local store right down the street from me had the 10+ in stock. So I put money down for lower payments. And about 10 days later I thought it was to big and boxy for me so I got the S20+. I was looking at the N20+ at Best Buy and I thought I still wish I had my 10+. I think most stores have discontinued the 10+. Was I foolish to go from the 10+ to the S20+? I basically owned every Note since the 4 and skipping the 5. The N7 was my favorite along with the N9.
    08-15-2020 06:08 PM
    Which did you get, N20 or N20 Ultra? I don't think there is an N20+...?

If you got the Ultra that's bigger than the N10+ and the N20 is smaller. After watching a comparison of the N20 and N20 Ultra I would have been turned off by the N20 simply for having a plastic back and a loss of some features vs the Ultra given the price difference. I would never call you foolish, perhaps impulsive given you only gave it a few days. I understand though, that 14 day return policy doesn't allow for much wiggle room, but one would also have to account for the fact that it was a new device and often new devices are awkward and take some getting used to in the beginning. Trust me when I got my first Samsung after never having anything other than HTC it was a whole new world. You had at least had other Notes so the landscape wasn't completely foreign. At this point though what are your choices? You have the latest and greatest, just give it some time and see if it grows on you.
    08-18-2020 01:53 AM
    I'm going from a 10+ to the S20+, just bought one off Swappa. Only reason I am doing that is due to Samsung Premium Care. I cracked my 10+ screen and I have yet to get the replacement. They keep telling me I have to wait 3-5 days and I have no option of sending it in to get repaired or even bring it to the repair shop close to my house. So, I bought the s20+ for cheap and going to sell the Note once I finally get a replacement. Excited for the flat display, sick if the curved screen and one of the reasons im not getting the Note 20.
    08-19-2020 09:24 AM
    My 10 plus was one of the best devices I have ever owned until I picked up the one plus 8 the other day. I was looking to upgrade and when I looked at Sammy devices with the outrageous pricing I played with the OnePlus 8 and I was amazed how smooth and fast it was. The only downfall is the camera is just ok not outstanding. I haven't been able to put it down perfect size and weight.
    08-20-2020 09:50 AM
    I have come to find the Note 10+ overly bulky. One-hand operation can be a chore. I have, in fact, dropped the device a couple of times.

I purchased a Galaxy S10+ for my wife a earler this year. Being an Apple devotee, she opted to return to her I-phone. I have put the S10+ on my line and could not be more pleased.

The Note 10+ is great for those who use its' many device-specific features. I purchased it for the bigger screen - - but that convenience came with the cost of bulkiness.

I have no plans to upgrade to the S20. I just don't see any bang for the buck.

NJ Fred
    08-24-2020 09:47 AM
    I after searching all my local T-Mobile back in March I found my local store right down the street from me had the 10+ in stock. So I put money down for lower payments. And about 10 days later I thought it was to big and boxy for me so I got the S20+. I was looking at the N20+ at Best Buy and I thought I still wish I had my 10+. I think most stores have discontinued the 10+. Was I foolish to go from the 10+ to the S20+? I basically owned every Note since the 4 and skipping the 5. The N7 was my favorite along with the N9.
    My habit had been to upgrade every couple of years. I had the S3, then started with the Notes(still have my N4).
    Nothing interested me until the N7(RIP). The S7 was ok, but I loved the N8. Now have the N10+.
    Since there will be at least 2 new upgrades, I suspect my next phone will probably be the N22...haven't had much luck with those odd numbers <wink>
    09-16-2020 07:57 AM
    Same with me. I started upgrading once every 2 years since note 8 (skipped note 9, but had note 2,3,edge,5). With how great note 10+ is, and 2 more years of promised upgrades l will also probably wait until note 22 or jump to a fold if they released with Spen.
    09-16-2020 10:22 AM