Anyone know how to move Google music

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Is this music you purchased from the Play Store, or music you uploaded to your music locker?

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Go to takedown.google.com and select data from Google play music. It will email you when the archive is ready. Then download the files (they are in 2GB blocks) on a pc. Extract the zip files and then put all the music files into one folder. Then plug in your phone to the pc or copy the music to an sd card. If plugging in a phone, copy the music files to your phone's music directory. Or put the sd card back into your phone.

Bingo the music will be available in Samsung music.

But play music is shutting down in a couple of weeks so do it soon.

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Go to takedown.google.com and select data from Google play music. It will email you when the archive is ready. Then download the files (they are in 2GB blocks) on a pc. Extract the zip files and then put all the music files into one folder. Then plug in your phone to the pc or copy the music to an sd card. If plugging in a phone, copy the music files to your phone's music directory. Or put the sd card back into your phone.

Bingo the music will be available in Samsung music.

But play music is shutting down in a couple of weeks so do it soon.

Thanks, I need to check my laptop, they maybe on there. I forgot about that. 😉
Gonna look, if their not, I will hook up my phone, load to laptop, then hook up my tablet download in to samsung tablet.

How are you liking buds live by now?

jameny5

Jan 23, 2018
Visit site
You can download the FreeYourMusic app in Google Play Store. It transferred most of my music to Amazon music and left a few songs not transferred over.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Thanks, I need to check my laptop, they maybe on there. I forgot about that.
Gonna look, if their not, I will hook up my phone, load to laptop, then hook up my tablet download in to samsung tablet.

How are you liking buds live by now?
Fabulous. Every type of bud falls out of my left ear. Must be my ear shape, but it stays in longer than the buds+ did. I love the sound and the comfort.

bennett22

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
follow the link that b.diddy posted, i've done that numerous times to put all of my bought music into folder on my desktop and just transferred it to the phone into the music folder

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ab07