How often do your restart your phone

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
When was the last time you have restarted your phone? Samsung told me it's been over 30 days. I didn't realize that I go that long.

I think that's a testament to their software. This may be the first device that I can say that I've gone this long. I'm a very heavy user.

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
usually only when it gets security updates. otherwise only if having issues. doubt I manually restarted it more than five times since getting it when it was first released.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I restart on occasion or if I get a restart reminder. I have not seen a reminder on the Note 20 so I guess I should check my settings. Sometimes I do it if my Android Auto connection acts up.

dlgus

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
When was the last time you have restarted your phone? Samsung told me it's been over 30 days. I didn't realize that I go that long.

I think that's a testament to their software. This may be the first device that I can say that I've gone this long. I'm a very heavy user.

I don't allow my apps to automatically update, so I go in on Tues and Sat to check for updates. On Tuesdays, I do a cache clean and a restart.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 6, 2013
Visit site
I restart my phone and smartwatch every Sunday whether they need it or not. In fact I restart most of my household electronics on Sunday, and check for software/firmware updates and install them. I've practiced this since the early PC days when it was pretty much a necessity to do on a daily basis.
I've never quite understood why some folks wear it like a badge of honor to seldom/never restart their electronics when all it does is bring back the designed performance of the device and eliminate a lot of issues ...