Force Full screen on apps..

seanmwaple

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Is there a way to force full screen? I'm using the remote play feature on the Xbox beta app and not all the screen is used. There's just black bar taking up space

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Try Good lock and multistar.. I have Instagram that way on my fold .. Although too full screen.. But it works

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Do I need both or just one
Both.. Good lock is the app... you can add modules...
637f84f9d3370ad61515cfbd1b6f70c6.jpg

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
The reason it's happening is because the Xbox isn't meant to or capable of running at the same aspect ratio as your phone. For it to fill the entire screen it either needs to crop the top and bottom of the game off which would negatively impact game play or it would stretch the display distorting the graphics.

There might be something under developer options that can force it.

seanmwaple

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
The reason it's happening is because the Xbox isn't meant to or capable of running at the same aspect ratio as your phone. For it to fill the entire screen it either needs to crop the top and bottom of the game off which would negatively impact game play or it would stretch the display distorting the graphics.

There might be something under developer options that can force it.

So basically even if there is something that can do it, you're saying it's dumb to do because of loss of visuals and degradation of graphics?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae