Where is everyone?

Lawrie Sherratt

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
Well Note 10 forum seems to be dead at the moment. Is this due to the fact its been relegated down the forum? Sad if it dies. Just saying.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Was thinking the same. Did everyone using these forums upgraded to note 20+?
Not everyone but keep in mind that a large number of members who spend a lot of time here do upgrade frequently to a variety of devices or spend a lot of time talking about the newer tech.

shoaib shah

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
I'm still here sticking with my Note 10 plus 5g in the UK.

Don't know how long but still glad I'm holding on and enjoying it. 😁👍

eshropshire

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Still here and probably will be for awhile now that Samsung is providing two more upgrades. I am very happy with the Note 10+, I can't see any reason to upgrade anytime soon. Like Mike said, many on this forum are enthusiasts that like to upgrade and some do several times a year. I am the opposite. I keep a phone at least two years. I kept my Note 4 for almost 3 years, upgraded my Note 8 after two years - good trade in offer. My 512 Note 10+ is a keeper. I see no reason to upgrade anytime soon.

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Well Note 10 forum seems to be dead at the moment. Is this due to the fact its been relegated down the forum? Sad if it dies. Just saying.

I'm still using my Note 10 Plus. Didn't want the Note 20 Ultra. Wondering whether there will be a Note 21 Ultra since the Galaxy S21 Ultra is apparently getting the S Pen. All will be revealed in the fullness of time.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I remember similar posts in the Note 8 and Note 9 forums.

Personally I just use the app and go to most recent posts, pay little attention to which sub forum they are from.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I remember similar posts in the Note 8 and Note 9 forums.

Personally I just use the app and go to most recent posts, pay little attention to which sub forum they are from.

I too hop around from sub-forum to sub-forum in the "Latest Posts" section. Eventually this one will perk up again!