SOLVED Help - no screen recorder option

jtfwTX

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Happy New Year All!

I have a tmobile unlocked Note10+5g version. When I check the quick panel settings and fully explore it, there is no icon/option for the built in screen recorder? I can search settings and see options like video size, sound options, etc but no way to enable it.

I don't know if I could have somehow disabled it accidentally. Could it be removed b/c of a work security policy with their outlook email app (it has device admin access)? So I disabled that device admin option, restarted the phone, and the option is still not there.

I don't know what to do.

Could I manually enable it with an adb command? But I shouldn't have to do that, right? I really really don't want to factory reset it since I've tested a 3rd party app which works, but very disappointed I don't have the built in Samsung option right now.

Any help from the community of experts is greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Re: Help - no screen recorder option

Hi, you double check the pull down notification panel to see maybe add as a toggle?

jtfwTX

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site

Good grief. I double checked like you suggested. Nothing at the end of the screens to add. But I guess I finally noticed the options to add are at the TOP of the screen. I just saw it sitting there. Resolved and it works . Ugh. Sorry for the newbie mistake even though I thought i was closer to an android jedi ????????????

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Good grief. I double checked like you suggested. Nothing at the end of the screens to add. But I guess I finally noticed the options to add are at the TOP of the screen. I just saw it sitting there. Resolved and it works . Ugh. Sorry for the newbie mistake even though I thought i was closer to an android jedi ������������
Thats great
No problem Your Welcome!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae