Why is my facebook messenger volume so loud?

JaelynCampbell

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Earlier today I connected my Bluetooth headset to my phone to listen to music. Idk what happened but all of sudden my music wasn't playing, the headset turned off. Though maybe the battery was low turned it back on and it said 100%, okay. While I was walking and I was texting in the messenger app, the music would cut out when I sent a message or when the app was open and you hear the other person testing back. Wth right, so I tried to play around with the volume settings. Nothing. I restarted my phone thinking the headset made a funny adjust to my phone that was glitched. Still did the loud annoying pop noise when I sent messages. Like unusually loud. I tried to get a mobility kiosk to try and help and they didn't know, they suggest I Uninstall the app and reinstall it which I did but still did the same thing.

I have a note 10 plus, and the headset I used was a jbl tune.

Sorry for my lack of tech knowledge so please don't be condescending about it.

Update: so I notice that it also does this when I react to things on Facebook(like when you hold the like button to react to a post or comment). So I'm not sure if it's just a Facebook bug or my system volume is wacked out. Please help 😭

Last edited:

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
It could be a Facebook app thing of it is happening with Facebook apps. I haven't heard of this happening before. Or does it happen with other headsets? Do you have any wired headphones you could try to see if it happens with them too?

vnmous1

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Earlier today I connected my Bluetooth headset to my phone to listen to music. Idk what happened but all of sudden my music wasn't playing, the headset turned off. Though maybe the battery was low turned it back on and it said 100%, okay. While I was walking and I was texting in the messenger app, the music would cut out when I sent a message or when the app was open and you hear the other person testing back. Wth right, so I tried to play around with the volume settings. Nothing. I restarted my phone thinking the headset made a funny adjust to my phone that was glitched. Still did the loud annoying pop noise when I sent messages. Like unusually loud. I tried to get a mobility kiosk to try and help and they didn't know, they suggest I Uninstall the app and reinstall it which I did but still did the same thing.

I have a note 10 plus, and the headset I used was a jbl tune.

Sorry for my lack of tech knowledge so please don't be condescending about it.

Update: so I notice that it also does this when I react to things on Facebook(like when you hold the like button to react to a post or comment). So I'm not sure if it's just a Facebook bug or my system volume is wacked out. Please help
Same problem. Tried to set all the volumes but nope. Extremely loud. Interestingly enough, it went back to normal with today's firmware update.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm