Back from the S21 Ultra to the Note 10

Walter Wagenleithner

Oct 23, 2017
Visit site
Hi everybody! I went back from the S21 Ultra to the smaller Note 10 after some months. The Note is the much more elegant and light weight and easy to use phone in my opinion, the Samsung (and Dex) experience is practically the same and the image quality of the cameras is not that much different except the zoom capabilities. Every time I see the Note I hear its little voice saying "grab me", which never happened with the S21 Ultra ;)

Last edited:

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
Hi everybody! I went back from the S21 Ultra to the smaller Note 10 after some months. The Note is the much more elegant and light weight and easy to use phone in my opinion, the Samsung (and Dex) experience is practically the same and the image quality of the cameras is not that much different except the zoom capabilities. Every time I see the Note I hear its little voice saying "grab me", which never happened with the S21 Ultra ;)

I can't part with this device. Even though I have only had it since April, I am in a position where I might have to purchase another device. If I do, I will probably get another Note 10+.

This device just performs so well, is feature rich and has a great camera. I have had zero issues since I have been using it. I had the Note 9 before this and over time, it become slow and sluggish. Not so with the Note 10+.

I would love to get the N10+ Aura Glow 512GB version. That would be ideal. Even better would be the 5G version.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo