Will there be a Galaxy Note 10?

BlackZeppelin

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I've been reading conflicting rumours of the Note Galaxy series being made defunct. Other rumours are that the S Galaxy merging with the Note which I think is actually a great idea but I personally can't see that happening. A plus Galaxy S could be the one with the S pen.

I'm still rocking an S5 which is running well. I was so very tempted by the Note 9 with its large battery, massive storage, 8 GB RAM and carbon fibre water cooling system for demanding gaming. But I did have my heart set on either the S10 or preferably Note 10.

As an aside, I think the Note 9 will sell really well and revitalise the Note range.

So opinions? Will there be a Note 10?

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Way too early to be worried about it. The Note 9 isn't even in consumers hands yet. Let's take a moment and appreciate what we have now.

BlackZeppelin

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Way too early to be worried about it. The Note 9 isn't even in consumers hands yet. Let's take a moment and appreciate what we have now.

I do appreciate it. I had no intention of even thinking about getting the Note 9, but was blown away by the unexpected awesome specs. The fact that I gave serious consideration to the Note 9 is testament to an awesome phone. I think it'll sell really well. So yeah I do appreciate it a lot. It's just not the time frame I was going to replace my S5.

And kind of put off rumours the Note range will be no more.

Orion78

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
There's an article that mentions Samsung stated the Note series isn't going anywhere. Got to look for that article lol.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I've been reading conflicting rumours of the Note Galaxy series being made defunct. Other rumours are that the S Galaxy merging with the Note which I think is actually a great idea but I personally can't see that happening. A plus Galaxy S could be the one with the S pen.

I'm still rocking an S5 which is running well. I was so very tempted by the Note 9 with its large battery, massive storage, 8 GB RAM and carbon fibre water cooling system for demanding gaming. But I did have my heart set on either the S10 or preferably Note 10.

As an aside, I think the Note 9 will sell really well and revitalise the Note range.

So opinions? Will there be a Note 10?
https://youtu.be/PHOZXj7rGP8

LCW

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
I do appreciate it. I had no intention of even thinking about getting the Note 9, but was blown away by the unexpected awesome specs. The fact that I gave serious consideration to the Note 9 is testament to an awesome phone. I think it'll sell really well. So yeah I do appreciate it a lot. It's just not the time frame I was going to replace my S5.

And kind of put off rumours the Note range will be no more.
Certainly hope the N9 isn't the last of the Note range. If it is I'll happily carry on with my N9 as long as possible.

Note 10 with similar content to the S10 rumors would be sick though. Ultrasonic under screen finger print sensor... 3 rear cameras, 2 front cameras for 3D facial scanning... "unbreakable" display.... more and faster DDR5 RAM... 5G and Snapdragon 855...

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
There's always that one buzz-killer guy...
Well you're welcome. I mean just enjoy the moment for a little while. Like I said the Note 9(nine) just officially became available yesterday. Just let it sink in for a bit.lol

LCW

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Well you're welcome. I mean just enjoy the moment for a little while. Like I said the Note 9(nine) just officially became available yesterday. Just let it sink in for a bit.lol
This is a RUMORED DEVICE section. Let that sink in a bit bro.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Me and a lot of people I know is threw with Samsung phones.
No matter what they do.

When you talk to them.
Samsung blames everything on the carriers.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
The note series usually mimics the prior S series release. So it would be logical too assume the note 10 will have the same features/look as the S10 plus. Probably will have ever so slightly larger screen, s pen etc.

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
The note series usually mimics the prior S series release. So it would be logical too assume the note 10 will have the same features/look as the S10 plus. Probably will have ever so slightly larger screen, s pen etc.
Actually, it will have the features of the S10 5G.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci