Note 10 rumors- Will you be buying a Note 10 if they are true?

jejb

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
"The last Note phone to have a headphone jack....."? Nothing is permanent concerning the presence or absence of such features in the smartphone market.

I guess that's true. Have there been any examples of phones that deleted it that have subsequently put it back on a future generation?

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Yeah so leaked spec up to now (I'm concentrating on the Note 10 Pro/+ whatever)
12GB Memory
Micro SD card slot
6.8" Amoled QHD display with center pin hole for front camera (new leak stating 2nd cam on front screen also)
Rear Quad camera setup
No 3.5mm heaphone jack
256gb memory
No Bixby button
New Pen features (air touch)
In screen FPS
No Iris sensor
No notification light
IR blaster

enough to warrant an upgrade over the 9?

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
12GB Memory
Micro SD card slot
6.8" Amoled QHD display with center pin hole for front camera (new leak stating 2nd cam on front screen also)
Rear Quad camera setup
No 3.5mm heaphone jack
256gb memory
No Bixby button
In screen FPS
No Iris sensor
No notification light
IR blaster

That's really up to the individual as to whether or not it's worthy or a warranted upgrade. If you enjoy the latest tech and money burns a hole in your pocket I say go for it but there's nothing ground breaking or earth shattering about these yearly upgrades.

criminal_bg

Jul 12, 2019
Visit site
I guess that's true. Have there been any examples of phones that deleted it that have subsequently put it back on a future generation?

i think i saw that one of Google phones had put the headphone jack back. dont quote me but i am sure i read that somewhere.

criminal_bg

Jul 12, 2019
Visit site
12GB Memory
Micro SD card slot
Rear Quad camera setup
No 3.5mm heaphone jack
256gb memory
No Bixby button
In screen FPS
No Iris sensor
No notification light
IR blaster

i am loving the new leaks and i hope they are true. with the +/Pro version having a micro SD card slot, that's all i really needed to hear.

also very curious about the leak that there is indeed a second cam on the front. jus like the S10+ has 2 cams on the front. so how would 2 cams look in the center of the screen on top

Last edited:

criminal_bg

Jul 12, 2019
Visit site
Question - does anyone know what would have been the reasoning behind moving the power button from the right side to the left side of the phone??

alot of people wanted the Bixby button gone a long time now, but i am curious as to the relocation of the power button.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Question - does anyone know what would have been the reasoning behind moving the power button from the right side to the left side of the phone??

alot of people wanted the Bixby button gone a long time now, but i am curious as to the relocation of the power button.
It would be a guess on anyone's part. Maybe the thought is that it would be easier to reach but it's hard to say without having it in hand.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Seems there should be more delineation here from the N10 and N10 Plus. The Plus apparently has an sd slot and 1440p display.

Climb14er

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm totally enjoying the Note 9, does EVERYTHING great for me in every way. Two more months of twenty dollar payments then I'm done. With extended warranty and at least one more OS system update next year, the Note 9 will be with me for at least another two years.

knowledge775

Aug 15, 2018
Visit site
Sorry, you just said 10+, so I assumed you were talking about the only Samsung 10+ currently available. Isn't the bigger Note 10 going to be called Pro? Or is that not settled yet?
The 6.3" display is the Note 10 and the 6.7" display is the Note 10+.

The Note 10+ has QHD, micro SD slot, 4300 mAh battery, new 855+ Snapdragon processor and 12 GB of RAM. The Note 10+ looks like the powerhouse phone you would expect from the Note line. The regular Note 10 not as much...

Johnston212

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
No. If I somehow was given one, I would immediately go to AT&T and upgrade it to an Note 9.

They have apparently taken all the bad ideas from the S10 series and then implemented more.

So I am going to skip over the 10 series completely and wait for the 11 series with low expectations.

Johnston212

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
12GB Memory
Micro SD card slot
Rear Quad camera setup
No 3.5mm heaphone jack
256gb memory
No Bixby button
In screen FPS
No Iris sensor
No notification light
IR blaster

Not unless I am given the phone and a check from Samsung. This is a real disappointment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt