What did you pre-pre-order?

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
So with the pre-order reservation thing, I'm guessing that you get to pre-order a little earlier if you registered and maybe some different promotions.
So what did you order and what promotion stuff did you get?

Misterb

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Beyond indicating your carrier, and what type of trade you have, I don't remember it asking for any other details.

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Beyond indicating your carrier, and what type of trade you have, I don't remember it asking for any other details.

The text of my acknowledgement email made no reference to any information that I'd entered. It was basically a pat on the head for my faith and a word about how they'll be in touch.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

Hopefully they allow you to change that when you actually pre-order. I have 2 friends who were gonna do their N8, but 1 has screen burn in so he's not gonna chance it. The other bought an N9 off Ebay, so she's gonna use that instead and keep her N8 as backup. She came out $200 ahead if I remember correctly.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Hopefully they allow you to change that when you actually pre-order. I have 2 friends who were gonna do their N8, but 1 has screen burn in so he's not gonna chance it. The other bought an N9 off Ebay, so she's gonna use that instead and keep her N8 as backup. She came out $200 ahead if I remember correctly.

I would think it would let you change it. I was going to give my mom my Note 9 but then I heard the Note 9 trade in value will be a lot higher so she might keep the 8.

Will pre order go live at midnight?

Oh and another tidbit. When ordering from Samsung.com it really doesn't seem when you pre order because they don't really go first come first serve. People last year ordering the 512GB were getting back ordered even though they ordered right when pre order went live while others ordered days later and got it sooner than them.

The reserve thing is all a marketing gimmick.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I would think it would let you change it. I was going to give my mom my Note 9 but then I heard the Note 9 trade in value will be a lot higher so she might keep the 8.

Will pre order go live at midnight?

Oh and another tidbit. When ordering from Samsung.com it really doesn't seem when you pre order because they don't really go first come first serve. People last year ordering the 512GB were getting back ordered even though they ordered right when pre order went live while others ordered days later and got it sooner than them.

The reserve thing is all a marketing gimmick.
Any idea how they are giving for trades?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Any idea how they are giving for trades?

It was briefly posted but then taken down. We will know at midnight tonight or if pre order starts friday we will know then. If I recall sometimes pre ordering is a couple days after unpacked.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Hmmmm, Note 10+ 256g £999, Note 10+ 5g £1099 so an extra £100 for 5g, probably worth it for future proofing but for a yearly upgrade, maybe not so if you're in a shakey 5g area.

darkestred

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm ordering through samsung. $600 off with note 9 trade-in (brand new either way) But only one option for 512gb storage? Black.

For now, 256GB Aura Glow.

TX Jedi

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
I'm ordering through samsung. $600 off with note 9 trade-in (brand new either way) But only one option for 512gb storage? Black.

For now, 256GB Aura Glow.

did you check the site lately? I did the same thing a week or so ago and it said $600 for Note 9 trade-in. NOW it says $300 and the rest of the 'savings' is credits at samsung.com

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
if you get the unlocked you get 600 if you do carrier you get 300

Its the same for the note 8 its 350 if i get the unlocked and its 185 if i get a carrier note 10+

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08