Pre-ordering with Best Buy

jac12

Aug 22, 2019
Visit site
Mine says pick up on the 30th as well , but when i click on the order it says ready on the 23rd. Idk i hope its ready this friday.

Mine also says pick up on the 30th and still says pre-ordered. From reading other people's experiences i have a feeling a nightmare is coming. I should have just gotten the black instead of the aura glow. I really wish they would cut off preorders if they cannot fulfill them on release day as I am sure many have griped before me. I just don't understand why I would preorder for release day to get a week after. hopefully i see some movement. I am going out of town next weekend. So if it is not in by the 30th I am kind of SOL until I can get back into town.

Also, when i called the store about this, she told me i should go off them email I was sent when i preordered. Which originally said the 23rd but later changed to the 30th. :-

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Should all preorders show on Best Buy? I preordered a Verizon 10+ 512gb, but don't see order status. Have my receipt from preorder day. All I paid was the tax so far. Also got a text tonight saying a delay with my order and use the link in the text, but no order info shows.

parmend01

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Mine also says pick up on the 30th and still says pre-ordered. From reading other people's experiences i have a feeling a nightmare is coming. I should have just gotten the black instead of the aura glow. I really wish they would cut off preorders if they cannot fulfill them on release day as I am sure many have griped before me. I just don't understand why I would preorder for release day to get a week after. hopefully i see some movement. I am going out of town next weekend. So if it is not in by the 30th I am kind of SOL until I can get back into town.

Also, when i called the store about this, she told me i should go off them email I was sent when i preordered. Which originally said the 23rd but later changed to the 30th. :-

Preordering has its benefits. I did it for the 50 off and 300 there giving me for my note 8. Im not sure they would still do that after the 23rd.

jac12

Aug 22, 2019
Visit site
yeah i understand. i did it because they still gave me $600 for my iphone X which basically makes the note $500 and cuts my device cost by more than half, monthly. I just mean it is a little weird that they wouldn't let you know up front that preordering on a certain date gives you such and such an expected pick up date. or just cut them off once their initial shipment is accounted for

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Should all preorders show on Best Buy? I preordered a Verizon 10+ 512gb, but don't see order status. Have my receipt from preorder day. All I paid was the tax so far. Also got a text tonight saying a delay with my order and use the link in the text, but no order info shows.

Yes, all preorders through Best Buy will have some kind of info on your account order history/progress.

I got an AT&T 512GB, preordered the first day available, and mine says preparing, pick up I'm store kn the 23rd.

MzKoKoNY

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
Literally just got a notification from my credit card that a charge from best buy was approved. Checked the status on my preorder and it still stays pre order. But the fact my card was just charged should mean my device will be ready tomorrow. Progress.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
I pre ordered on the 13th. I only used Best Buy because they offered the most $$ off.
I just don’t like not knowing if the 23rd or 30th is the correct date. I mean if I get a notification next Tuesday randomly to pick it up I can’t just run there. I moved to the mountains last year and now any type of shopping is 1.5-2 hours away so I can’t just randomly pick up and drive there to get it especially if I work late that day. This Friday i work early so it would be perfect for me to run 1.5 hours after I get off work.

ladiinay

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Best advice is to contact the store or customer service and tell them you need to know the date when your device will be available for pickup.
I pre ordered on the 13th. I only used Best Buy because they offered the most $$ off.
I just don’t like not knowing if the 23rd or 30th is the correct date. I mean if I get a notification next Tuesday randomly to pick it up I can’t just run there. I moved to the mountains last year and now any type of shopping is 1.5-2 hours away so I can’t just randomly pick up and drive there to get it especially if I work late that day. This Friday i work early so it would be perfect for me to run 1.5 hours after I get off work.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
My advice is get some coffee and relax and wait for the email. Most stores are just going to tell you they don't have them in yet, you will get the email when it's ready for pick up. Best buy usually sets up appointments and if you're just picking it up they give you 14 days to pick it up. Enjoy some in the meantime.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
My advice is get some coffee and relax and wait for the email. Most stores are just going to tell you they don't have them in yet, you will get the email when it's ready for pick up. Best buy usually sets up appointments and if you're just picking it up they give you 14 days to pick it up. Enjoy some in the meantime.

I keep trying to tell myself this. I've run out of YouTube videos on the Note10 to watch, so it is getting more difficult. Lol

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
I plan on calling my contact there today... With the S10+ they called me to schedule a time to come in and complete the order..

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
2 cups is the norm LOL I'll be in trouble now because I talked my office into buying a commercial Keurig so now I bring my good coffee to work to

Sometimes I regret moving to the mountains lol. I used to live near the city in Pennsylvania everything was 10 min away. Now I’m in upstate NY with nothing for miles.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Sometimes I regret moving to the mountains lol. I used to love near the city in Pennsylvania everything was 10 min away. Now I’m in upstate NY with nothing for miles.
We currently live in a little town that has a lot of things nearby but the darn houses are two feet apart and you can hear everyone

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Mine says pick up on the 30th as well , but when i click on the order it says ready on the 23rd. Idk i hope its ready this friday.

I talked to Best Buy this morning. He doesn’t know why it says 2 different dates but he told me most likely the 30th that what it shows in his end. We will see.

rlg2017

May 3, 2017
Visit site
I pre-ordered in store on the 11th. Two Note 10+ phones. Just got a couple of emails and a text. The text says that "Sorry, there is an issue with the mobile package" and gave me a number to call. The emails say "There's a delay with your mobile activation." Anyone else see these messages? Any ideas what they mean? Thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance