09-10-2019 01:07 PM
865 ... 2526272829 ...
tools
    What did you attach a picture of exactly? Just your receipt showing your preorder?
    I just took a screenshot of my pre-order email attached it to teh submission
    08-24-2019 09:46 PM
    I don't even want to get into the mess with bestbuy yesterday lmao. I'll just say after a a total of almost 6 hours I finally got my blue note10+(spent 3 hours) in the morning and my husband's black note10 late last night past closing time and spent 3 hours then lol.
    08-24-2019 10:01 PM
    Yes it's a KATE SPADE I picked up from Best Buy
    I saw a few Kate Spade covers over the years, I wasn't sure if it was a blue case with the white flowers or a Clear Case with White flowers on Blue Note 10...
    Nostromo79 likes this.
    08-24-2019 11:16 PM
    I don't even want to get into the mess with bestbuy yesterday lmao. I'll just say after a a total of almost 6 hours I finally got my blue note10+(spent 3 hours) in the morning and my husband's black note10 late last night past closing time and spent 3 hours then lol.
    Jeeeeez. I must've been lucky. Well they shipped it but still. It activated -seems activation was a big in store issue
    Jewels81 likes this.
    08-25-2019 03:37 AM
    Jeeeeez. I must've been lucky. Well they shipped it but still. It activated -seems activation was a big in store issue
    Yes you were lucky. I ordered mine as soon as I could on 8/7 at 8:47 pm to ship and still don't have it. It shipped Thursday next day air saver but not in time to make the flight out. Then Friday when it updates they say it has been incorrectly sorted and will be delayed, So I couldn't even go and pick it up myself today. I will get it Monday if my luck doesn't get me again.
    amyf27 likes this.
    08-25-2019 03:53 AM
    My experience was that I pre-ordered 2 weeks ago online with trade in. Until last night it said ready for pickup launch day Aug 23rd. Then it changed to Pickup Friday the 30th. I stopped by my local best buy as I had planned for 2 weeks and no Note10+ for me. They only had 3 and had an entire page of pre-orders. They said they were waiting for additional shipments later today and hoped there would be more arriving but they had no clue.
    After leaving disappointed I called customer service to complain that it is beyond understanding that people who pre-ordered don't receive the items on launch day. According to them, they were told by management that Samsung did not send the full inventory of ordered phones.
    Don't know who's to blame, but very aggravating to see that some received theirs on Wednesday from Samsung.
    Update. Although they told me the new pick-up date was the 30th. I just received an update that my note 10+ aura glow Verizon is ready for pick up. Hopefully those that have been delayed will get their pick up notices earlier. Fingers crossed the trade-in process goes smoothly! Good luck
    08-25-2019 08:53 AM
    Got the emailed code
    Mine should be coming soon then. Good to know. I was approved in the 23rd and I think submitted yours in the 21st?
    08-25-2019 08:53 AM
    Update. Although they told me the new pick-up date was the 30th. I just received an update that my note 10+ aura glow Verizon is ready for pick up. Hopefully those that have been delayed will get their pick up notices earlier. Fingers crossed the trade-in process goes smoothly! Good luck
    Thanks... that gives me some hope!!

This is from the website
    You can pick it up on Fri, September 6. We'll email you when it's ready.
    08-25-2019 10:03 AM
    Preordered early on the 10th, AT&T glow. Finally got an email saying it's delayed, no date given, and says they'll keep attempting to fulfill until 9/22 at which point they'll cancel... WTF. It was clearly not coming today but their customer service was insistent it was, and then this?! At least don't lie! BS.

It shows Glow and Blue are not in stock locally, ship date of 9/4 and 9/6 or else I'd consider giving up the preorder gift and grabbing one. So lame. I really want the credit for wireless buds, so I'll suck it up but definitely chancing Samsung.com next year.
    I saw from another post that we're in the same town. I also got a delay email with the same message. I preordered from the DC Mall store and have a trade-in...would be curious to know when you see any status change on your order. Last time I did a Best Buy preorder, DC store pulled this same garbage but the North side store had their act together...you'd think I'd have learned my lesson.
    08-25-2019 01:40 PM
    Good thing you switched it from in store pickup to shipping. Might have been a different story lol. Yeah. Even tho it was a mess both mine and my husband's note is worth it. Only reason why I went with bestbuy is for the blue. Lol.
    Casper4 likes this.
    08-25-2019 07:11 PM
    Good thing you switched it from in store pickup to shipping. Might have been a different story lol. Yeah. Even tho it was a mess both mine and my husband's note is worth it. Only reason why I went with bestbuy is for the blue. Lol.
    Same here. I probably would have had an Aura Glow from Verizon. But I got a Blue 256 Verizon. I love it! It's so pretty and I can't stop looking at it and turning it over in light.
    Casper4 and Jewels81 like this.
    08-25-2019 08:18 PM
    Same here. I probably would have had an Aura Glow from Verizon. But I got a Blue 256 Verizon. I love it! It's so pretty and I can't stop looking at it and turning it over in light.
    Yeah me too, the blue being unavailable to order at Verizon is the only reason I went with BB.
    ladiinay and Jewels81 like this.
    08-25-2019 09:03 PM
    Lmao I know right. I love looking at it. My favorite blue note yet.
    08-25-2019 09:49 PM
    Loving my Note 10+ 5G that I pre-ordered on August 12th at Best Buy. It's glorious!Pre-ordering with Best Buy-win_20190825_22_19_33_pro-2-.jpg
    08-25-2019 11:22 PM
    Loving my Note 10+ 5G that I pre-ordered on August 12th at Best Buy. It's glorious!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WIN_20190825_22_19_33_Pro (2).jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	618.1 KB 
ID:	308148
    enjoy
    08-26-2019 12:22 AM
    Loving my Note 10+ 5G that I pre-ordered on August 12th at Best Buy. It's glorious!Click image for larger version. 

I like that color the best .. colors pops .. good luck hope ya get your phone sooner than later ...
    08-26-2019 06:31 AM

It's lovely!
    08-26-2019 06:33 AM
    My Best Buy Preorder experience (first and LAST time)
    Preordered on the 10th for 2 phones. Everything looked fine until Wednesday the 21st when I got the text message that there was a problem with my order and to call the help number. I did and spent 2 hours on hold to be told there were software issues between Verizon, Samsung, and Best Buy. All carriers had issues apparently and they hoped to have it resolved by launch day.

I got no further communication and decided to go to the store after work on Friday the 23rd. When we were pulling into the parking lot I got an email saying there was a delay with my order, if not resolved by 9/22 they would cancel my order. I walked into the store and they had my two phones ready and waiting.

HOWEVER, because of the software error, they could not release them to me. They were on hold with both Verizon and Best Buy for 2 hours. I chatted with Verizon and made sure my account was correct, which the local Best Buy associate saw that everything was correct. The Best Buys help desk said they saw that everything was correct but the "mobile back office" would have to correct the error and it would probably be sometime on Saturday the 24th. Needless to say we were not happy.

The Best Buy associate took down all our information and said she would work with it on Saturday to hopefully get everything ready for us to pick up the phones Saturday afternoon. She was very good at communicating with us throughout the day.

After keeping her on hold for about 4 hours, they told her we needed to be in the store with her to fix the error. She told them that was ridiculous and she wasn't going to have us come in to sit and wait for no reason. So, then after about 3 more hours of her being on hold, her own mobile back office team told her they weren't going to fix anything until they talked to the customer and hung up.

We lost it at that point. We cancelled our orders but thanked the local associate profusely. However, there were no offers of any compensation for our time or lost preorder deals.

That is completely reprehensible behavior and no way to conduct business. A software glitch caused all of the problems and no one seemed to want to fix it, which should have taken no more than a few keystrokes.

Needless to say we will NEVER use Best Buy for preorders, or any orders, for that matter.

I'm very glad for those of you who were able to get your phone without any problems. Congratulations and enjoy the Samsung credit.

We will never work with Best Buy again and I would strongly advise against anyone using them for anything in the future.
    Nostromo79 likes this.
    08-26-2019 09:06 AM
    My Best Buy Preorder experience (first and LAST time)
    Preordered on the 10th for 2 phones. Everything looked fine until Wednesday the 21st when I got the text message that there was a problem with my order and to call the help number. I did and spent 2 hours on hold to be told there were software issues between Verizon, Samsung, and Best Buy. All carriers had issues apparently and they hoped to have it resolved by launch day.

I got no further communication and decided to go to the store after work on Friday the 23rd. When we were pulling into the parking lot I got an email saying there was a delay with my order, if not resolved by 9/22 they would cancel my order. I walked into the store and they had my two phones ready and waiting.

HOWEVER, because of the software error, they could not release them to me. They were on hold with both Verizon and Best Buy for 2 hours. I chatted with Verizon and made sure my account was correct, which the local Best Buy associate saw that everything was correct. The Best Buys help desk said they saw that everything was correct but the "mobile back office" would have to correct the error and it would probably be sometime on Saturday the 24th. Needless to say we were not happy.

The Best Buy associate took down all our information and said she would work with it on Saturday to hopefully get everything ready for us to pick up the phones Saturday afternoon. She was very good at communicating with us throughout the day.

After keeping her on hold for about 4 hours, they told her we needed to be in the store with her to fix the error. She told them that was ridiculous and she wasn't going to have us come in to sit and wait for no reason. So, then after about 3 more hours of her being on hold, her own mobile back office team told her they weren't going to fix anything until they talked to the customer and hung up.

We lost it at that point. We cancelled our orders but thanked the local associate profusely. However, there were no offers of any compensation for our time or lost preorder deals.

That is completely reprehensible behavior and no way to conduct business. A software glitch caused all of the problems and no one seemed to want to fix it, which should have taken no more than a few keystrokes.

Needless to say we will NEVER use Best Buy for preorders, or any orders, for that matter.

I'm very glad for those of you who were able to get your phone without any problems. Congratulations and enjoy the Samsung credit.

We will never work with Best Buy again and I would strongly advise against anyone using them for anything in the future.
    I'm sorry to hear about your bad luck with all this. I posted about what needed to be done, and it's really a matter of proper authorization. The wait time is a bi-product of everyone having to call in and get transferred. The transfer had to occur because, BB retail stores, and their offices, do not have direct access to your Carrier mobile account, and they are not authorized to make changes to it, neither is the mobile back office. The Mobile back office, and the carrier needed to have you on the line to give verification and authorization for Best Buy to make changes to your account with your carrier. This is just like anyone else trying to access your account that isn't you, or pre-authorized to make changes to your account.

I do hope you end up being able to get your phones and enjoy them!
    Jewels81 likes this.
    08-26-2019 09:40 AM
    Yep love the blue. And this afternoon Idropped off my Note 9 at UPS store using the return label from Sprint. Not missing it a bit. It was nice, and would be a nice back up but I was fine returning.
    Serkle K and Jewels81 like this.
    08-26-2019 11:07 AM
    My experience with Best Buy was great. I preordered my phone in advance. When it was available to pick it up, I received a text informing me it was ready. Once I arrived, it took me approximately 5 minutes. I activated it when I got home. ATT phone was another story. That took about 30 min total of listening them trying to sell me DirecTV and their slow home internet service.
    Serkle K likes this.
    08-26-2019 12:07 PM

Always willing to help out here you go!!!

Pre-ordering with Best Buy-note10-5g.png
    08-26-2019 02:26 PM
    Always willing to help out here you go!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	note10+5g.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	564.4 KB 
ID:	308202
    Is that a white 256gb on AT&T pre ordered from BB? Mine is in "In Progress " limbo, first, at THE BB store they told me it would be there Friday August 23rd, then it was pushed back to Friday August 30th, now it's still saying "In Progress" and a pick up date in September. What kills me is at the same Best Buy a co-worker of mine walked in to that Best Buy and bought one on the spot. Doesn't pre ordered mean you get yours when their in the store?
    08-26-2019 09:48 PM
    Well, my Saga continues... When I went to BB on Friday they told me my phone(blue) wasn't there yet but my MiLs phone (glow) was ready. I was going to wait to pick up my MiLs phone when mine was ready. The next we found out mine is Back-Ordered until September 6th.
    I remembered they said the phones are not picked up, the computer just cancels the order. So I called yesterday and set up an appointment for today at 2:30.
    I walk in and go to the Cell Department, they sent me to Geek Squad. I sat for 15 minutes for them to tell me I had to go back to the cell department. UGH OK so my 30-minute appointment isn't getting off on a good foot but it's still early, I have plenty of time to do my running around.
    It's now 4 PM and the guy that is helping me has to leave for the day... I'm thinking Yea... ME TOO!!!
    He leaves and the guy that took the other in the first place comes over to finish the setup.
    It's now 5:30 and most the things I was going to do today are either closed or it is too late to drive there and do what I needed to do. So now I am on my 3rd wasted day at BB (day 1 was while I sat on hold for the activation issue for the better part of 8 or 9 hours and nothing got done.)
    I finally left there about 6 pm... And I still get to go through this again when my phone finally arrives.

BTW I went to a BB that is about 30-45 minutes away from my house because the employee's at the local BB are all lacking in the common sense areas of life. That is the politest way I can say that...
    08-26-2019 09:50 PM
    BTW I went to a BB that is about 30-45 minutes away from my house because the employee's at the local BB are all lacking in the common sense areas of life.
    this is why I only have things shipped. this is a common BB complaint/situation.

the Note 8 pre-order through them was a debacle and I swore never again. and I didn't. I will buy from them, when the item is available, and only ship it, but never pre-order or walk-in to collect it. bozos abound.

apologies to anyone here who works for BB and isn't a bozo.
    Jewels81 and MysticalDreams like this.
    08-26-2019 09:54 PM
865 ... 2526272829 ...