Pre-ordering with Best Buy

monty Stinson

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
I ordered through Best Buy, Note 10+, Aura Blue, unlocked, $600 trade in for Note 9 and $150 in free stuff from Samsung. + $100 off with activation.

hou33guy

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Pre pre order here around the same time as u
No way you got tracking info and you ordered through Best Buy ? When did you order? I preordered on 8/8 at 12:08 a.m. As of just now, I still don't see Fedex tracking info - I even check UPS just to be sure. I am assuming the Fedex shipping site will update before the BestBuy order will.

MysticalDreams

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I hate the Sh*t Buys near where I live. But they are really the only game in town since CompUSA and Circuit City closed their doors...

I Pre-Ordered the Note 7 through BB (why I don't remember) What I do remember was the hell I went through with the recalls. The first recall wasn't that much of an issue, they gave us the S7 Edge, had the BOGO deal. The Note 7 was re-released and they had no problem getting us the Note 7 again... then the Sh*t hit the fan with the 2nd recall
I was getting ready to go on vacation VIA Plane and Cruise. Both said No Note 7 Allowed PERIOD No exceptions!!
With only 2 weeks before I had to get on a plane, BB was still telling me if I turned in my phone, I was in violation of the contract, I would owe full price for the phone yadda yadda Even though Samsung had already issued the 2nd recall. I finally went to an AT&T independent dealer who took the phone back with no issues and gave me a new S7. He then called AT&T corporate headquarters, called Samsung and then did a 3-way call with Samsung and BB, while I was there.
Samsung told BB it was a national recall and they can't hold people to the contracts for either returning the phone or trading the phone and they had to refund all the accessories they bought for the phone.
I went back to BB, from the retailer, to get a refund for the case and screen protector and the same idi0t who talked to Samsung told me I couldn't return it... Thankfully the manager stepped up and took care of me...

After all that, I am going to BB tomorrow (not the same location, I am going to another state lol - 20 miles away) to see about the Pre-Order of the Note 10+

Last edited:

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Finally some updates. No tracking yet but that will be soon.
970b1b15493e8b02f4c55426820e4ff8.jpg
ac97fae5f033164bc22bb7961a908af5.jpg

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Still nothing for me I'm picking up. I wonder if I won't get an update at all then.
I'm not sure I was originally set for pickup then I decided to try shipping and it went from saying pick up on the 23rd to deliver by the 23rd I figured I had a safer bet having it shipped to me cuz I'm not sure I would trust the store having stock available. I picked up from there plenty of times before but not for preship just for stuff that was already in stock

ladiinay

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm sure if it still says PICKUP BY FRIDAY then it's still a good thing. They fill pre-orders before they have their stock for what they will sell on release day.
I'm not sure I was originally set for pickup then I decided to try shipping and it went from saying pick up on the 23rd to deliver by the 23rd I figured I had a safer bet having it shipped to me cuz I'm not sure I would trust the store having stock available. I picked up from there plenty of times before but not for preship just for stuff that was already in stock

MzKoKoNY

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone pre-ordered with BestBuy before? If so how has it gone for you. I was thinking about doing that vs going through my carrier Sprint.

I did with the Note 7. The ordering was smooth. It was the activation with AT&T that was the nightmare. But the girl that helped me was good. Funny story, while I was in the store someone came and stole an IPhone off the stand and ran out the store, so I had my device and a show all in one lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49