Pre-ordering with Best Buy

jac12

Aug 22, 2019
Visit site
i did that with my pre-order. I cancelled it because I wasn't getting any updates and it never shipped. So i went to Sprint and picked up a N10+. Got home, took a screenshot of my original pre-order receipt, logged into the Samsung Shop on the new N10+...registered for the promotion and attached the screenshot to it. it got approved today :)

What did you attach a picture of exactly? Just your receipt showing your preorder?

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
It's so beautiful!
1356759b4534875c5b9e89745b80bacc.jpg
I was thinking about getting that case but didn't. Now I may lol

Ohioan

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Haha, just got the notification that my phone is ready to pick up! I went back and looked at my posts from when I preordered my note 8, the same thing happened.

All this said, I preordered on the 22nd, it said it would be available on the 23rd. I'm not entirely upset that I'm getting it a day later than advertised, especially with the late preorder.

I arrived at the store at around 11, and left around 12:30. There was a small delay in the phone activating. I got a free tshirt while sitting there though. I wanted one of the side view wallet cases but they were out of stock. The LED wallet case is pretty sweet.

I'm going to put the $150.00 credit towards a Galaxy Watch Active for my wife... I had my eye on a set of the buds, but I guess I'll do the nice thing.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I don't even want to get into the mess with bestbuy yesterday lmao. I'll just say after a a total of almost 6 hours I finally got my blue note10+(spent 3 hours) in the morning and my husband's black note10 late last night past closing time and spent 3 hours then lol.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I don't even want to get into the mess with bestbuy yesterday lmao. I'll just say after a a total of almost 6 hours I finally got my blue note10+(spent 3 hours) in the morning and my husband's black note10 late last night past closing time and spent 3 hours then lol.
Jeeeeez. I must've been lucky. Well they shipped it but still. It activated -seems activation was a big in store issue

Casper4

Aug 19, 2019
Visit site
Jeeeeez. I must've been lucky. Well they shipped it but still. It activated -seems activation was a big in store issue

Yes you were lucky. I ordered mine as soon as I could on 8/7 at 8:47 pm to ship and still don't have it. It shipped Thursday next day air saver but not in time to make the flight out. Then Friday when it updates they say it has been incorrectly sorted and will be delayed, So I couldn't even go and pick it up myself today. I will get it Monday if my luck doesn't get me again.

Ragjr

Aug 23, 2019
Visit site
My experience was that I pre-ordered 2 weeks ago online with trade in. Until last night it said ready for pickup launch day Aug 23rd. Then it changed to Pickup Friday the 30th. I stopped by my local best buy as I had planned for 2 weeks and no Note10+ for me. They only had 3 and had an entire page of pre-orders. They said they were waiting for additional shipments later today and hoped there would be more arriving but they had no clue.
After leaving disappointed I called customer service to complain that it is beyond understanding that people who pre-ordered don't receive the items on launch day. According to them, they were told by management that Samsung did not send the full inventory of ordered phones.
Don't know who's to blame, but very aggravating to see that some received theirs on Wednesday from Samsung.

Update. Although they told me the new pick-up date was the 30th. I just received an update that my note 10+ aura glow Verizon is ready for pick up. Hopefully those that have been delayed will get their pick up notices earlier. Fingers crossed the trade-in process goes smoothly! Good luck

MysticalDreams

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Update. Although they told me the new pick-up date was the 30th. I just received an update that my note 10+ aura glow Verizon is ready for pick up. Hopefully those that have been delayed will get their pick up notices earlier. Fingers crossed the trade-in process goes smoothly! Good luck

Thanks... that gives me some hope!!

This is from the website
You can pick it up on Fri, September 6. We'll email you when it's ready.

Aug 25, 2019
Visit site
Preordered early on the 10th, AT&T glow. Finally got an email saying it's delayed, no date given, and says they'll keep attempting to fulfill until 9/22 at which point they'll cancel... WTF. It was clearly not coming today but their customer service was insistent it was, and then this?! At least don't lie! BS.

It shows Glow and Blue are not in stock locally, ship date of 9/4 and 9/6 or else I'd consider giving up the preorder gift and grabbing one. So lame. I really want the credit for wireless buds, so I'll suck it up but definitely chancing Samsung.com next year.

I saw from another post that we're in the same town. I also got a delay email with the same message. I preordered from the DC Mall store and have a trade-in...would be curious to know when you see any status change on your order. Last time I did a Best Buy preorder, DC store pulled this same garbage but the North side store had their act together...you'd think I'd have learned my lesson.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

Good thing you switched it from in store pickup to shipping. Might have been a different story lol. Yeah. Even tho it was a mess both mine and my husband's note is worth it. Only reason why I went with bestbuy is for the blue. Lol.