Pre-ordering with Best Buy

7h3d34f0n3

Sep 13, 2017
Visit site
So I have a free minute at work. I got my email while I was in the shower & of course after I have set up plans to go see IT Chapter 2 with friends & then hit up Red Lobster for the all you can inhale shrimp. By the time I got done with everything (Movie & Dinner) and got to Best Buy it was 7:40 pm. I was out the door at 8:05 pm. I chatted with the same customer service rep. (Michelle) she was so excited for me since my experience was such an enigma to me/them. So other than the 2 weeks of having no clue what was going on my experience was unnerving at time but the end result was super smooth. I think the next pre order I do I will try Samsung or Verizon.

MysticalDreams

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
It's different and better. Preordered my s10 from bestbuy and it never came in on launch date.
Trust me, I know how that goes...
The first time I pre-ordered a phone from Best Buy was the Note 7 and let's face it that was a mess from the get-go. But my Note 7 was in my hands on launch day. I did not pick up my Note 10 until September 6th... I'm not sure it was worth a hundred fifty bucks