UK Pre Orders

Lawrie Sherratt

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys and ladies, after a load of huff and puff and looking at my Note 9 and this forum, and the reviews of the Note 10 plus, gone and done it. Ordered 4g unit,cant see the point of 5g at the moment. Happy to be in your company.

Kath1404

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys and ladies, after a load of huff and puff and looking at my Note 9 and this forum, and the reviews of the Note 10 plus, gone and done it. Ordered 4g unit,cant see the point of 5g at the moment. Happy to be in your company.

Welcome Lawrie to the yearly excitement. Not sure if the others agree but the build up is almost as exciting as when they actually get delivered 😁

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Welcome Lawrie, yeah until i saw the actual Note 10+ then i was still on the fence but after unpacked event i was sold.
I went for 4g also, no point in 5g for me right now.
barryl85 yeah we always seem to get it on the date they say, some networks/carriers in the US get theirs earlier and get lots of pre-order incentives but nothing here in the UK I'm afraid, the last thing I had was a DeX Dock free with the Note 8.

Bring on friday, looking forward to the Note 10+.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Welcome Lawrie to the yearly excitement. Not sure if the others agree but the build up is almost as exciting as when they actually get delivered ??????

Haha yeah Kath it's pretty intense when some people are freaked out because they didn't get their phone first:)

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Welcome.

Let us know what you think after getting it on Friday.

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Brilliant. Enjoy.

Was the £25 a deposit to secure it? With the rest payable on collection?

Never done a store pickup before.
Do they give you a time etc?
So I visited the Samsung Experience Store today and paid £25 to pre order the Samsung Note 10+ 5G in Aurora black and pick it up Friday.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
Brilliant. Enjoy.

Was the £25 a deposit to secure it? With the rest payable on collection?

Never done a store pickup before.
Do they give you a time etc?

Hi.

I bought my Note 9 on launch day the same way.

The £25 retains a unit when it hits the store on Friday.

I can drop in anytime I want.

I then pay the remaining amount on collection.

I also always un box it in the store to boot it up and give it an look over to make sure there is no Mark's or scratches.

shoaib shah

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Hi Guys

call me crazy 🤪

Long story cut short I brought the galaxy S10 regular in Prism Green 512gb directly from Samsung as part of the upgrade program.

I loved the device but the battery life was bothering even though I tinkered with a few settings to get the best out of it.

I saw the Note 10 unpacked event and the early reviews coming in afterwards. Kept myself away for a couple of weeks but these last couple of days felt the temptation. So today I caved in and ordered the Galaxy note 10 plus 5g exclusive version 256gb in the stunning aura glow look.

I was in sim only plan for 2 years so did a deal for myself with Three network where for for first 6 months I pay half price unlimited data plan for 39 pounds and 78 afterwards. They took away the upfront payment cost and also give me a extra month free so my contract starts mid September.

It's crazy that I am still paying installments of my S10 but to get some money back on that they are offering me upto £460 pounds for trade in (not bad) so all in all I am in loss of 180 pounds.

I really missed the Spen back from having the Galaxy note 2 ( will definitely be a big change). I also asked Samsung about upgrade program and the rules of are that you can only upgrade to the Galaxy s series to a new S series and not a note device. 🤔

So there you go ready to join the powerhouse of the Galaxy note family. 😁

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to the Note forum, yeah it's a annual thing the upgrade program, if you buy a Note then you can upgrade to a Note, same as the S series.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
That's sounds like a fantastic deal via 3.

I'm with o2 on Payg but that may change depending on how they market 5G when its launched in my home city.

I'm buying the Note 10+ 5G in Aurora Black direct from my local Samsung Experience Store.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
Update.

Just had a phone call from the Samsung Experience Store to confirm my phone has been recieved by the store and will be available tomorrow.

Happy days.