Del1701

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Got it
18728bc1e2f63f8e66bff6c933010550.jpg

puppy59

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm such a doofus! I've been eyeing the Note 10 Plus up for weeks.. I meant to preorder a couple of weeks back and I got sidetracked at work which has just been kinda crazy. Anyway, I figured yesterday I'd buy via click and collect at Carphone Warehouse today and that would be nice and easy.. but actually when I did the order, it's not due to ship for two weeks. Argh.
My own damn fault. I may ring a couple of local stores today and see if they got any on-the-day stock but who knows if they will. Also, I'll be going for a sim free model so it's likely that they'll say no because there's no commission in it. Argh.
Anyone know if they tend to get much stock for walk-ins on launch day? I'm in West London (Chiswick/Balham/Kingston/Twickenham way)
Same here, I ordered yesterday from Vodafone after many days of dithering, looks like a 1-2 week wait!

shoaib shah

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Same here, I ordered yesterday from Vodafone after many days of dithering, looks like a 1-2 week wait!

Finally here the Incredible note 😊😊😊

Have to wait till unboxing later today because if busy Friday schedule.

The phone deserves a bit of respect and thus a proper unboxing no rush (actually it's killing me lol)

Attachments

• 17718.jpg
    17718.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 4

Rachael Merry

Aug 9, 2019
Visit site
I only pay £5 a month for unlimited data 600 minutes and unlimited text with 5g on 3 uk haggle customer relations nonstop to get this offer.

Joined up last year for £20 a month complained about signal/4g/speeds issues monthly charge went down to £12 a month.
Last 30 days renew ask for less minutes save cost offer me £7 said no thanks need to do better came up with £5 a month with £20 credit. lol

Already have a EE sim only contract with 100gb data for £17 a month.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
For those on the Samsung upgrade program, I received my return bag today and the Note 9 is all posted off, big change from last year when I was literally waiting weeks for them to send me the info.

On another note I couldn't be @RSEd trawling through websites for a compatible USB-C to 3.5mm dongle so I've used the 50% off Samsung Members voucher and bought the AKG Y500 Wireless headset, not the best quality headset around but not bad for £64.50....

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...hones-y500%2FGP-Y500HAHHCAC%2F&token=sa8lAb0a

Last edited:

shoaib shah

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
For those on the Samsung upgrade program, I received my return bag today and the Note 9 is all posted off, big change from last year when I was literally waiting weeks for them to send me the info.

On another note I couldn't be @RSEd trawling through websites for a compatible USB-C to 3.5mm dongle so I've used the 50% off Samsung Members voucher and bought the AKG Y500 Wireless headset, not the best quality headset around but not bad for £64.50....

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...hones-y500%2FGP-Y500HAHHCAC%2F&token=0petdEIy

Not of to a good start 😣 I am one of those unlucky ones that has received the handset with a faulty adapter and cable so basically can't charge the phone 😡. (unless I'm missing something in settings) because it works with my old S10 charger.

So good news is was straight on the phone to Three network and they are going to send me a new note 10 plus adapter and charger.

Between phone looks stunning just need to get the right angle for the rainbow effects.

Attachments

• 17893.jpg
    17893.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 6

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Not of to a good start ?????? I am one of those unlucky ones that has received the handset with a faulty adapter and cable so basically can't charge the phone ??????. (unless I'm missing something in settings) because it works with my old S10 charger.

So good news is was straight on the phone to Three network and they are going to send me a new note 10 plus adapter and charger.

Between phone looks stunning just need to get the right angle for the rainbow effects.

Unlucky dude, I wasn't aware of any such issue but you should be ok until the new one arrives, just a tad slower:)

philliplavelle

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
I called around a few CPW stores today... they don’t make it easy to get through to individual stores!! What a nightmare. Having just moved back from three years in California, where I could just pop into a BestBuy, it reminded me just how much I hate CPW and British customer service in general. These companies are a nightmare to deal with.
But anyway, I called the Samsung Store in London and they had some in so they reserved me one. Swung by, picked it up plus the Galaxy Buds then stopped off at the Fossil store and picked up a Gen5 watch too which has great reviews.
I shouldn’t go shopping when I’ve been in the pub. Lol

Lawrie Sherratt

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
Guys and Gals, just got my text from Samsung and notification from DPD for tomorrow delivery :) . Saturday night, her and me night boogieing to a band at the next village local pub. Note to self, have a few extra beers as will not sleep for excitement. ( Really... at my age). Yes.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Guys and Gals, just got my text from Samsung and notification from DPD for tomorrow delivery :) . Saturday night, her and me night boogieing to a band at the next village local pub. Note to self, have a few extra beers as will not sleep for excitement. ( Really... at my age). Yes.

Haha yeah you'll need some anaesthetic, it will go soooooo slowly.
I think the excitement gets worse as we get older!
Enjoy the phone, let us know how you get on with it.

Kath1404

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...hones-y500%2FGP-Y500HAHHCAC%2F&token=ba7ANAiW

They look great! I already have some Bose ones so more interested in the 50% off samsung members voucher, lol. How do we qualify for that?

violet182

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Not of to a good start 😣 I am one of those unlucky ones that has received the handset with a faulty adapter and cable so basically can't charge the phone 😡. (unless I'm missing something in settings) because it works with my old S10 charger.

Me too!! Have you read of this issue in other forums? Has dampened my experience though I still love the phone. The bad part is that I purchased direct from samsung and I have to wait up to a week for them to mail me a replacement!

Cant beleive I can't just go to the a store and pick up a replacement.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
They look great! I already have some Bose ones so more interested in the 50% off samsung members voucher, lol. How do we qualify for that?

If you go into Samsung Members app and look at the scrolling ads at the top of the page there should be one with 50% off selected accessories....

Screenshot_20190825-111159_Samsung Members.jpg

philliplavelle

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
I’m one of the numpties with a dose of buyer’s remorse now. Nothing wrong with the phone at all but I’ve realised just how much I am dependent on Apple and want to stay within Mother Cupertino’s loving strangulation/embrace ??????.
Unfortunately I bought mine unlocked from Samsung's store and they don't do 14 day returns like Apple so I'm kinda stuck with this (plus the buds) so now comes the painful process of listing it and trying not to take a massive hit on it.
I really shouldn't go shopping after a few drinks ????????????*♂️

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
It's a big jump from Apples ecosystem to Samsungs and would probably take a while to adapt, it's a shame for you because it's a great device to give up.