UK Pre Orders

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Who has pre ordered? What have you upgraded from?

I have ordered the 5G Rainbow Skittles from Samsung UK. Upgrading my Blue Note 9.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Who has pre ordered? What have you upgraded from?

I have ordered the 5G Rainbow Skittles from Samsung UK. Upgrading my Blue Note 9.

I'm very tempted to do exactly this but not sure the 5g is worth it for me, no 5g area or contract.
Did you go via the upgrade lounge, just received an email to upgrade :)

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, via lounge.

I'm with O2 for my own line. No 5g with them until 6 weeks or so after the note comes.
I do a fair amount of travelling. Anything that helps with my signal over the coming year is appreciated.
I'm very tempted to do exactly this but not sure the 5g is worth it for me, no 5g area or contract.
Did you go via the upgrade lounge, just received an email to upgrade :)

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Snap.

Same for past 7 years or so for me. And many many devices.

In fairness, the device itself is £45 of that over the 2 years though. Depends how much people are prepared to pay for their sim.

And I personally couldnt cope with being locked in for 2 years.
Sim free all the way Note 10+ 5G version keeping my £5 a month 3UK sim deal unlimited everything aint paying £78 for 24 months deal.

neil74

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
I have pre-ordered the standard 10 in the aurora glow, I pre-ordered to get the date but am on the fence as to whether to go through with it or just keep my ceramic S10+

I really like the slightly smaller size vs the S10+ and also the new processor which is quite a compelling reason in it's own right. I am though still not sure about what they have stripped away from it, not so bothered re the storage as 256gb is enough but the screen resolution is a bummer as is the lack of a ceramic option (colour looks awesome though)

On the fence but have a week or so to decide.

Jameseld82a

Jul 11, 2019
Visit site
Deciding what model I want to go for at the moment.

I currently have a Ocean Blue Note 9 128gb.

I may end up with the + model because it is only slightly bigger than the Note 9 dimension wise

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Any UK pre orderers ordered any accessories, cases et al yet?

Anyone going for a 45w charger. Although it says coming soon on the website.
I have a cheap replacement 45w brick for my Chromebook, so give that a whirl.

Mulling over some cases though.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
I ordered the Protective standing cover initially but as payment was going through it glitched and for some reason cancelled my order, next time I tried to order, the case was out of stock!

If the USB C to 3.5mm dongle is reasonably priced I might get one, I'm not taking my £300 wireless headphones on holiday lol

barryl85

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site

Ordered a 10+ 5G 256gb in Aura Glow, tried to get it in 512gb but said it was out of stock, could have changed to black but wanted the glow. Comes on the 23rd of August, is this the launch date for all models?

I ordered the LED case from Samsung. ideally what i'd like is a really slim snap on clear case so i can still see the Aura Glow and have a little protection. Hate those clear gel cases :/

What gives with no preorder incentives??? When the S10 launched people got free Galaxy Buds, considering it still has a 3.5mm jack they picked the wrong handset to give them away with - not happy !!!

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Ordered a 10+ 5G 256gb in Aura Glow, tried to get it in 512gb but said it was out of stock, could have changed to black but wanted the glow. Comes on the 23rd of August, is this the launch date for all models?

I ordered the LED case from Samsung. ideally what i'd like is a really slim snap on clear case so i can still see the Aura Glow and have a little protection. Hate those clear gel cases :/

What gives with no preorder incentives??? When the S10 launched people got free Galaxy Buds, considering it still has a 3.5mm jack they picked the wrong handset to give them away with - not happy !!!

Yeah I feel your pain, I actually contacted Samsung UK about this and they said "but here in the UK we have the upgrade program"
LMAO

Kath1404

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi All, it's that time once again :) I've ordered the 10+ in the aura glow. I still love my note 9 and didn't really NEED the upgrade but just love a new phone, so I could so I did! Bit disappointed about no incentives but used to that now in the UK, we are definitely the poor relations over here. The buds would have been a good gift but already got bose bluetooth and some cheapies so hopefully wont miss the Jack too much.
Like you also looking out for good case deals.
Order shown as placed on website but no confirmation email, you guys the same?

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Hi Kath welcome back to the annual madness, looks like we're getting similar phomes, they look great!
Still no goodies as you say and I didn't need the Note 10+ either, the Note 9 has not missed a beat but then again neither did my Note 8.

I did receive a confirmation email basically saying Your order has been received and you will receive another email once we have dispatched items in your order, but on the order it's showing order placed.
I don't expect any advance delivery other than 23rd, I hope not as I've booked the day off again lol.

Del1701

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site

I've ordered the Galaxy Note10+ Protective Standing Cover in black with my one, should ship by the 23rd with my Note 10+

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
If it's anything like the Note 9 standing cover it's a good strong case, well worth the £30.

I'll wait a little closer to dispatch day before trying again to order the silver one but may have to buy elsewhere.

I've ordered the Galaxy Note10+ Protective Standing Cover in black with my one, should ship by the 23rd with my Note 10+

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol