What gifts do you take on your pre order

fernandez21

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Yup, I fell for the same thing, I thought I would lose my credit and picked up the rugged case and Galaxy buds, even we already have 3 AirPods so no one in the family needs one. Oh well, I’ll probably gift them to someone for Christmas.
Well, I went ahead and cancelled my Original order and pre - ordered again, now I'm getting the store credit. planning on holding on to it until black Friday.

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Got the Note 10+ Buds, fast wireless charger, cheap silicon case. $519 before tax, after S10+ trade

I ordered with Bestbuy $300 Note 8 trade in and Samsung credits.

Remember reading that people were having trouble with Samsung trade in program. Plus they only allowed 175 for trade in.

fredwardnelson

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I just took the $200 credit. I'll use it to buy the active watch 2 when it releases. If you're having issues with the amounts not showing correctly, clear you're browsers cache and go in though the link sent to your email.

My page showed the wrong amount $150. Cleared the cache, went back in and $200 appeared.

Last edited:

zipro

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Nothing. They do trade-ins here only and they’d give me 200 bucks for the Pixel 3XL lol

I’ll get double that if I sell it online.

ScottRx82

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
Hat to contact Samsung to properly restore the $200 credit. All is well now. I think I got a pretty solid combo of goodies haha

Attachments

• 21389.jpg
    21389.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 25

lyingfromyou

May 5, 2011
Visit site
A potato or your choice of rock from the driveway

This is wrong on so many levels... But funny as ***** 🤣🤣🤣

Not sure which movie quote your reciting or if you're just stringing stuff together, guess it's funny depending on your taste or even level of education.

You only get these freebies by ordering directly from Samsung. Carriers have some incentives, but not gifts. Is that what you're asking?

Previous years I was able to get a Gift by pre-ordering. When I got the device, all I had to do was load the Samsung Shop app and pick my gift.

For instance, last year I got the Earbuds

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Previous years I was able to get a Gift by pre-ordering. When I got the device, all I had to do was load the Samsung Shop app and pick my gift.

That's how it's always worked for me as well. It takes a little longer, but you still get the same amount of credit.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Not sure which movie quote your reciting or if you're just stringing stuff together, guess it's funny depending on your taste or even level of education.

Hmm...I vaguely remember that. Idk. Maybe pop in the TMo preorder thread.

bigpapa7272

May 27, 2010
Visit site
FYI if you opted for the Galaxy tab a. from what I was reading. there is no adoptable storage option. so if you opt for the tab a make sure you buy the one with more memory,. I'm kinda regretting taking the 32 instead of the 64 or 128. but I'll live heck I'm getting it for 30 bucks after the credit and don't want to screw up my August 23 date for delivery of my blue 256

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
You only get these freebies by ordering directly from Samsung. Carriers have some incentives, but not gifts. Is that what you're asking?
This is incorrect, you get the same $150 samsung.com credit for 10+ or $100 for Note 10 even if you order from carriers, best buy, amazon, B&H etc. Only difference is you have to claim the gift once you receive the phone via shop Samsung app.

anon(10509503)

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
I went and cancelled my order because I initially selected the Wireless Buds and the Gear Fit. I was just going to throw both of those on eBay but after reading this thread I decided I'd rather have the $200 in credit because nothing really interests me so I placed a new order.

So anyone want to buy my $200 credit for $175? 😂😂😂

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34