What gifts do you take on your pre order

stronggeek

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Easy for me! $200.00 Credit.

Like others I already have a Galaxy watch, wireless chargers & portable chargers. I already have a Note 10+ case from best buy (l had points to use).

I may be using that $200 credit to pick up that Tab S6 to accompany this beast later though!

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
If only .....

I'm in the UK so the only Pre Order incentive is to surrender an eligible phone to offset against the purchase price of the Note 10 phones.

I'd get £400 for an online order with Samsung or £345 if I bought from a Samsung Experience Store via trading in my Samsung Note 9 512Gb phone !

In my humble opinion my Note 9 is worth more than what's being offered.

I'll keep it as a back up phone or sell it privately. :)

So we have nothing else being offered by Samsung UK to sweeten the pot.

Maybe they'll offer something at a later date _ who knows.

I'm still buying the Samsung Note 10+ 5G however. ;)

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Yip, here in the real world full RRP of the device and no "bonus". Most markets are are getting these at a steal and have no idea their true value.

Slightly OT @bandofbrotgers2112, who's 5G are you going to use?
If only .....

I'm in the UK so the only Pre Order incentive is to surrender an eligible phone to offset against the purchase price of the Note 10 phones.

I'd get £400 for an online order with Samsung or £345 if I bought from a Samsung Experience Store via trading in my Samsung Note 9 512Gb phone !

In my humble opinion my Note 9 is worth more than what's being offered.

I'll keep it as a back up phone or sell it privately. :)

So we have nothing else being offered by Samsung UK to sweeten the pot.

Maybe they'll offer something at a later date _ who knows.

I'm still buying the Samsung Note 10+ 5G however. ;)

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
Yip, here in the real world full RRP of the device and no "bonus". Most markets are are getting these at a steal and have no idea their true value.

Slightly OT @bandofbrotgers2112, who's 5G are you going to use?

I'm Payg so not latched to any network.

O2 is my current choice who are supposed to be releasing 5G later in the week.

Vodafone are also due to release 5G later in the year too.

Now whether they only have 5G on sim only or contract is another hurdle but at least I'm future proofed.

;)

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Depends on your area.
O2 are releasing in October. 5 cities.
I'm with them atm, but will see what their pricing is.
I'm Payg so not latched to any network.

O2 is my current choice who are supposed to be releasing 5G later in the week.

Vodafone are also due to release 5G later in the year too.

Now whether they only have 5G on sim only or contract is another hurdle but at least I'm future proofed.

;)

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
Either you use everything or get a voucher for everything. If you use partial, you will lose remaining. Not sure of the validity of voucher.

anon(10509503)

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
With the $200 credit, purchased a Gear Fit and Galaxy Buds (zero out of pocket) and plan to sell them both. After $600 trade-in for my Note 9, Unidays, Ebates, CC CB, SSpay points, and 10% cancel trick, the Note 10+ comes out to about ~$200 ish out of pocket.

10% cancel trick??? I also used Ebates and it's up to 9% back, that's $153.

Dleex84

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
10% cancel trick??? I also used Ebates and it's up to 9% back, that's $153.

Well I guess I'll cancel my order and reorder from 3% to 9% cashback. Gotta wait longer for phone but extra 84 bucks is worth it.

Edit:cant cancel my order...wow samsung.com

Last edited:

anon(10509503)

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
Well I guess I'll cancel my order and reorder from 3% to 9% cashback. Gotta wait longer for phone but extra 84 bucks is worth it.

Edit:cant cancel my order...wow samsung.com

When did you pre-order? I pre-ordered the 20th and I'm still able to cancel. I've also attempted to cancel to see if the 10% off truck would work, and nothing.

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Either you use everything or get a voucher for everything. If you use partial, you will lose remaining. Not sure of the validity of voucher.

If something is out of stock, which looks like most stuff is, will they let you order and ship when they get it?
If you get a voucher, wonder how long its good for. They have very little showing for note 10 + to order

Anotherusr

Sep 29, 2017
Visit site
I submitted my pre order receipt last night and today it told me this, it didn't let me pick anything yet so what is it sending me in 6-8 weeks? How do I pick something, I want to pick ear buds...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190825-183750_Shop Samsung.jpg
    Screenshot_20190825-183750_Shop Samsung.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 8

MikeS1971

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
I submitted my pre order receipt last night and today it told me this, it didn't let me pick anything yet so what is it sending me in 6-8 weeks? How do I pick something, I want to pick ear buds...

My son and I both received the same message when we registered. Was about to post something about it.

Anotherusr

Sep 29, 2017
Visit site
It will email you a code worth $100-$150 to use on Samsung.com

I believe it's sending you the equivalent of an electronic gift certificate worth $100/$150

Thank you both. So you have to wait a few weeks for a code/certificate than you can select your item than have to wait for that. You think it would be one "wait" rather than two. Oh well, it is what it is.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci