Verizon Pre Order

Inkdnaija

Aug 12, 2018
Visit site
My card just got charged. But what's strange is that I was charged twice... One is 115.52 and the second charge is 72.87... I knew the overall charge was going to be $180 something for the two phones... But why was I charged separately??? Strange... Phones should ship tomorrow...

And you concerned about that?! I will be over the moon n look towards arrival of the toys

themanmanley

Aug 19, 2019
Visit site
Finally, some movement! The monthly charge now shows on my next bill too. Hopefully I'll get it here in FL on Fri
0ab1dc2ff592ba7f8f208705bc861ae7.jpg

pmjj

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for your response, I never thought to purchase or look into purchasing insurance through Asurion Directly. I do not know why but I thought they worked only through companies... not individuals …
Argg wish I would have though of this sooner. Now I will have to wait tow years lol.

Christian Smith Plus

Aug 15, 2019
Visit site
I'm seeing a lot of replies about banks putting a hold on accounts if you are ordering from Verizon... Why is that???

Use a Credit Card, that's what I did. Then I'll pay it off Friday. This way the CC should approve without hassle versus a Debit Card. However if your Credit Card gets placed on hold...dunno what to tell ya

darrenm

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for your response, I never thought to purchase or look into purchasing insurance through Asurion Directly. I do not know why but I thought they worked only through companies... not individuals …
Argg wish I would have though of this sooner. Now I will have to wait tow years lol.
I was told insurance can be cancelled at anytime. Cant find the original post you are referring to, but it is less than $11/month ?

pmjj

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, My insurance through Verizon is $11.00. I was asking about buying insurance myself if I bought an unlocked phone. From my understanding if I do that I would have to get my own insurance because Verizon will only insure their phones not an unlocked one.

7airwrecka7

Aug 18, 2019
Visit site
This is what i'm sitting at. They charged my card, still processing, no shipment or tracking # What Gives?

View attachment 307446

I just woke up and saw that I’ve been charged, either in the middle of the night or this morning. Yay! But mine also shows what yours does, except it’s just a green line with nothing written underneath. Still processing. I’ve looked at the app, the track my order in the email and the website, no tracking info or anything yet. Also I checked my FedEx app and it doesn’t show anything. I ordered on the 15th, 256GB Aura Glow 10+. My original deliver by and/or shipment date was 8/26. I’m thinking it will still be the 26th because I’ve been charged now, at some point today there should be a shipping label created, then I imagine they’ll ship it out tomorrow, and it’s 2 day delivery, so probably Monday is when I’ll receive it. I was really hoping to get it earlier so I could have it over the weekend. I’m still hoping that happens though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo