Verizon Pre Order

Inkdnaija

Aug 12, 2018
Visit site
I know, I have always gotten my preorders by launch day. I have the Note 8 now and of course it came way early, I had hopes the 10 would too. Hopefully something will change with the status today but talking to the Verizon agent has me discouraged.

But when that bill is a day late, they will call your a$$ multiple times

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
So I had to call to complete my pre-order on 8/9 because there was suspected fraudulent activity on my account. The sales person I talked to said multiple times it would be shipped on 8/23. I chalked that up to her not knowing what she was talking about, but this seems to be happening more and more.

Either there's a whole lot of reps who know less than us about the pre-order process or they have changed their policy...

Inkdnaija

Aug 12, 2018
Visit site
So I had to call to complete my pre-order on 8/9 because there was suspected fraudulent activity on my account. The sales person I talked to said multiple times it would be shipped on 8/23. I chalked that up to her not knowing what she was talking about, but this seems to be happening more and more.

Either there's a whole lot of reps who know less than us about the pre-order process or they have changed their policy...

I will go with the first one

ns510

Aug 13, 2019
Visit site
Contacted Verizon and s/he said my device will arrive at 8/22 (like it says on "My Orders" page). I will get a text message and email showing details of my order and a tracking number as well.

Rep: "Our carrier will be contacting you once the device is out for delivery. Normally its a day or 2 before the expected delivery date."

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Except my order page says deliver by 8/23, she told me it would ship on 8/23, so that can't be it...
The dates will not change until they ship. They say ship by the 23rd because that's the release date. The reps always say both, it will ship the 23rd and some will say deliver by the 23rd depending on who you talk to. The shipping will start soon, best buy even beat Verizon, Verizon is last

WingLT

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
Just letting everyone know that the Glow color is on backorder! When I went on the product page it says 9/10 now. When I placed my order of two phones it was saying deliver by the 23rd. I had placed my order on the 14th. My order still says by the 23rd. We shall see in the next two days what happens... It's sounding like Verizon took too many preorders....

Inkdnaija

Aug 12, 2018
Visit site
Just letting everyone know that the Glow color is on backorder! When I went on the product page it says 9/10 now. When I placed my order of two phones it was saying deliver by the 23rd. I had placed my order on the 14th. My order still says by the 23rd. We shall see in the next two days what happens... It's sounding like Verizon took too many preorders....

Probably after people like me preordered....just saying but I could be wrong

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
That date is for orders ordered today. Go by the date it said when you ordered.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie