Verizon Pre Order

Jedi215

May 31, 2013
Visit site
They did the same with Note 7 but they just held it in transit until date it was supposed to come out Thats when it was delivered.

billinaz

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Shipping!

Looks like I have to put a signature release paper on my door.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190819-233350_FedEx.jpg
    Screenshot_20190819-233350_FedEx.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 7

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
just tried to check my status again and the order page on the site isnt working, and the app says "our system is unavailable at the moment"
I'm not worried as long as they deliver to the correct address this time around, last year was ridiculous cause FedEx tried to deliver to the wrong address and then got lippy with me cause they messed up. hahaha

billinaz

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Government- they do all this for military discounts as well? I was only told about the 25% off ....ummm I will be calling

You have to be part of the group and have a POC into the business side. The regular cust service and stores cant help.

We also get the $10 hotspot option.

BxChick

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Soooooo... cases and screen covers? Yay or Nay?

Just recieved my tracking info!!! Will be here the day after tomorrow... woo hoo. Supcase is a really good case and the clear back never turns yellow. Also a Zagg glass screen protector.

Last edited:

7airwrecka7

Aug 18, 2019
Visit site
Not charged yet and order still processing. Fingers crossed for later today, but otherwise, since I’m set for a delivery of the 26th, I’m going to say it’ll ship out Thursday and I’ll still get it on Monday. Darn. I really wanted to play with my phone over the weekend.

7airwrecka7

Aug 18, 2019
Visit site
Not charged yet and order still processing. Fingers crossed for later today, but otherwise, since I’m set for a delivery of the 26th, I’m going to say it’ll ship out Thursday and I’ll still get it on Monday. Darn. I really wanted to play with my phone over the weekend.

Or, maybe Saturday? I know Verizon doesn’t ship on weekends, but if it ships out before the weekend, I know FedEx delivers on Saturdays, so there’s a chance!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci