Verizon Pre Order

lateck2

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
What did the world do before the internet? We got it when it was delivered. Everyone is making this out to be earth shattering. It's just a phone. I remember when the phone man left us our phone for the house ??????

pmjj

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
you gave me a little more hope I had to wait to get mine until the 19th due to the contract still on line and wanting to pay off enough to make my balance zero each month for the 24 months. My friend and I are on same contract he ordered his 9 days earlier than me, and has a tracking number and shows in transit. Mine says still processing argg.... I hate waiting. lol.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
What did the world do before the internet? We got it when it was delivered. Everyone is making this out to be earth shattering. It's just a phone. I remember when the phone man left us our phone for the house ������
I picture this guy typing this from his computer in one window, the other one is open to his fedex delivery manager page and he's wearing out that F5 key....

pmjj

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Well I just got off the phone with Verizon, my phone Aura Glow is on backorder. My shipping date is 09-10-2019, the other two colors are sold out. Guess I am camping on Verizon Doorstep Friday morning. argg. the Sales rep at store should have been able to tell me it was on backorder on the day I ordered it. Maybe I should pay the extra 100.00 dollars and get it from Best Buy unlocked, Since Rep told me an unlocked phone can be insured through them.

Inkdnaija

Aug 12, 2018
Visit site
Well I just got off the phone with Verizon, my phone Aura Glow is on backorder. My shipping date is 09-10-2019, the other two colors are sold out. Guess I am camping on Verizon Doorstep Friday morning. argg. the Sales rep at store should have been able to tell me it was on backorder on the day I ordered it. Maybe I should pay the extra 100.00 dollars and get it from Best Buy unlocked, Since Rep told me an unlocked phone can be insured through them.

Even though you pre ordered

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site

When did you order? I ordered the 15th and mine is on the truck from PA to Ohio right now due for delivery Friday.
That sucks dude, you should call them back and see if they'll make it right because they should have told you when you ordered it I would be backorder.

Inkdnaija

Aug 12, 2018
Visit site
When did you order? I ordered the 15th and mine is on the truck from PA to Ohio right now due for delivery Friday.
That sucks dude, you should call them back and see if they'll make it right because they should have told you when you ordered it I would be backorder.

Right

Christian Smith Plus

Aug 15, 2019
Visit site
Ahh...was driving by a Verizon store...needed my fix until tomorrow...I even educated the solo rep there...just another day for some, 2 for most and then the backorders...

I think the non-5g Aura Glow is backordered...kinda glad I did go ahead and get the 5g now.

Attachments

• 20190821_114155.jpg
    20190821_114155.jpg
    419.2 KB · Views: 12

Azartrus

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Mine has shipped from somewhere in PA (Verizon version, Aura glow, note 10 plus) and the shipping information says that it will be here on friday probably before I am home from work. I left instructions for my delivery to stay at my doorstep so hopefully I won't have to wait even longer for a re delivery. Crossing fingers

themanmanley

Aug 19, 2019
Visit site
Wahoo! Here's my tracking updates for my Note10+ in Aura Glow 256GB preordered thru the My Verizon app on Friday morning, 8/9
bf481f7451f8166b372d77f0b01f4b57.jpg

themanmanley

Aug 19, 2019
Visit site
Mine has shipped from somewhere in PA (Verizon version, Aura glow, note 10 plus) and the shipping information says that it will be here on friday probably before I am home from work. I left instructions for my delivery to stay at my doorstep so hopefully I won't have to wait even longer for a re delivery. Crossing fingers
Did you use the FedEx signature/waiver form provided in post # 399 in this thread?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar