Verizon Pre Order

InkedUp136

Aug 23, 2019
Visit site
Longtime iPhone user, preordered my Note 10+ 5G and waiting for delivery today. Any helpful hints for my new operating system? Looking forward to what this phone can do

Christian Smith Plus

Aug 15, 2019
Visit site
Longtime iPhone user, preordered my Note 10+ 5G and waiting for delivery today. Any helpful hints for my new operating system? Looking forward to what this phone can do

Preach it sista' I've owned iPhones 3 to 7, skipped the X and XS Max. While my 2 sisters, brother, and parents got X's I got the Note 8 ( Always wanted to use an Android but with the most premium brand ) you will adapt immediately, key features that are instantly noticable is the freedom and battery life as well as charging. iPhone is a bit more fluid and smooth in some transitions but the Note ( and most premium androids ) will feel like a computer. No download restrictions and you can force command internal applications.

iPhone does have an impressive a12 Bionic chipset I will give it that, however Snapdragon 855 is still amazing and the Note 10 wins in pretty much every other category that a phone can win in.

Christian Smith Plus

Aug 15, 2019
Visit site
Nice. I got that ringke case in blue and the black camo.

Almost got the blue but I've always been a Black and/or Red guy. Albiet some things I must have in blue, I still may get it ( since it's only $12 ) you may want to consider an Invisi-shield Screen protector ( mine was gifted to me $30 from BestBuy ) however it beats a restricting Glass Screen front unless you really want something "Army Strong" lol

Azartrus

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
That moment when you get the noitce at work that your phone has arrived at your door but you have to wait till you get off work :(

WingLT

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
Looks like mine is out for delivery but we'll probably get them around 4-8pm tonight... That's usually when we get our deliveries from FedEx... We got the Ringke cases as well... I got the Space Blue and the Ruby Red and the hubby got the Camo Black.... We also got the Lanyards to go with them...

sandra_17

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Yay! It was out for delivery at 8:30 am. Waited most of the day, but I had to run out for about an hour at 2:45 and left a signed note. Got halfway around my block and the FedEx guy was coming toward me (same guy for yrs). Instead of leaving, I kept going around the block and pulled up in front of my house just as he did from the opposite direction. He said, "New phone?", lol. He'd literally been "around the block" with me many times before! It's charging now while I run some errands. Gonna be the quickest errands ever!

20190823_152614.jpg

7airwrecka7

Aug 18, 2019
Visit site
I got my phone today, came home from work early about 2 1/2 hours ago. Tried to backup everything from my iPhone X into the Verizon cloud and it was taking forever. Then I accidentally pressed the button on my Note to activate it and deactivate my iPhone so the syncing to the Verizon Cloud stopped. But then my Note was activated and now I’m doing the Samsung Switch or whatever it’s called. I can’t wait until everything is transferred over and I can start playing with my new Note. It’s so big and beautiful!