Verizon Pre Order

7airwrecka7

Aug 18, 2019
Visit site
I got my phone today, came home from work early about 2 1/2 hours ago. Tried to backup everything from my iPhone X into the Verizon cloud and it was taking forever. Then I accidentally pressed the button on my Note to activate it and deactivate my iPhone so the syncing to the Verizon Cloud stopped. But then my Note was activated and now I’m doing the Samsung Switch or whatever it’s called. I can’t wait until everything is transferred over and I can start playing with my new Note. It’s so big and beautiful!

Smart Switch transferred everything over perfectly and very quickly! But, I have a question: when it asked what all I wanted transferred over, I just left everything checked, including the home screen and apps. When it transferred over, my home screen looks like it's trying to make my Note look like my iPhone's home screen. There are app icons covering the whole screen. How do I get the weather app and only a few icons on my home screen?

WingLT

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
Got the phones around 4:00pm I'm having some issues getting Dex to fully work with the Dex Station... Monitor keeps going black and coming back on again... Wasn't doing this with the Note 8 so I hope this isn't a problem with the Note 10+ now....

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Almost got the blue but I've always been a Black and/or Red guy. Albiet some things I must have in blue, I still may get it ( since it's only $12 ) you may want to consider an Invisi-shield Screen protector ( mine was gifted to me $30 from BestBuy ) however it beats a restricting Glass Screen front unless you really want something "Army Strong" lol

I'm a blue everything type of nut🤪😄 cool thanks. Not sure I've heard of that one will look into it. The blue looks great with the blue note10+ but the black camo imo would look better on the white note10 or black. White would make it stand out more. Still good cases tho

sk576c

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone tried to do their promo on the Shop Samsung app? I tried submitting and it just continually said submitting and then eventually simply said oops.
Nevermind, 3rd attempt went through.

Last edited:

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else do a last minute pre-order with a ship by date of 9/10? I had resigned myself to getting it on 9/12, but got tracking last night - will be here on 9/4! So excited to join the rest of you with my Aura Glow Note 10!!!

jay887

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
Anyone else do a last minute pre-order with a ship by date of 9/10? I had resigned myself to getting it on 9/12, but got tracking last night - will be here on 9/4! So excited to join the rest of you with my Aura Glow Note 10!!!

Congrats on your shipping!!!
Seriously? Verizon is frustrating me....we pre-order 8/8 ...switching from TMobile to VZ but they cancelled our order and didn't even tell us. Called in to check the status and that's how I found out...long story short we didn't activate our other two phone because we were told that we could wait for our pre-orders so it wouldn't generate a bill. They redid our order and put in a jump the line form. Yet our phones still haven't shipped. We also now have a date of Sept 10th for two Aura glow

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Congrats on your shipping!!!
Seriously? Verizon is frustrating me....we pre-order 8/8 ...switching from TMobile to VZ but they cancelled our order and didn't even tell us. Called in to check the status and that's how I found out...long story short we didn't activate our other two phone because we were told that we could wait for our pre-orders so it wouldn't generate a bill. They redid our order and put in a jump the line form. Yet our phones still haven't shipped. We also now have a date of Sept 10th for two Aura glow

Oh man - that really stinks! I hope you get an update on Tuesday with it shipping (not sure if they'll ship over the holiday weekend). I'm pretty sure it's why I'm getting it Wednesday instead of Tuesday.

jay887

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
Oh man - that really stinks! I hope you get an update on Tuesday with it shipping (not sure if they'll ship over the holiday weekend). I'm pretty sure it's why I'm getting it Wednesday instead of Tuesday.

Well it gets even better ..I just check my voicemail and the manager working on our account has left a message saying our order has to be redone again. I am over this.

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Well it gets even better ..I just check my voicemail and the manager working on our account has left a message saying our order has to be redone again. I am over this.

Damn! I would raise hell, but in a nice way (kill them with kindness - yet make your displeasure very clear) and see if you can't get her to find a store that has them, and reserve for you to pick up with any benefits you were supposed to get - or get her to make sure that they ship on Tuesday.

Or - tell Verizon - so long, if this is how we're starting this relationship......

jay887

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
Damn! I would raise hell, but in a nice way (kill them with kindness - yet make your displeasure very clear) and see if you can't get her to find a store that has them, and reserve for you to pick up with any benefits you were supposed to get - or get her to make sure that they ship on Tuesday.

Or - tell Verizon - so long, if this is how we're starting this relationship......

The manager is taking care of all of that when she comes in but now I have been sitting her for 3 hours trying to even get this order redone with Verizon...I am annoyed beyond measure. May as well have ordered from Best buy if I wanted to deal with all this. They keep putting me on hold trying to figure out this and that. They have me in a rock and a hard place because I have already cancelled two of my lines with tmobile.

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
The manager is taking care of all of that when she comes in but now I have been sitting her for 3 hours trying to even get this order redone with Verizon...I am annoyed beyond measure. May as well have ordered from Best buy if I wanted to deal with all this. They keep putting me on hold trying to figure out this and that. They have me in a rock and a hard place because I have already cancelled two of my lines with tmobile.

I hope that it gets resolved more quickly than it has so far. I feel for you!

jay887

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
I hope that it gets resolved more quickly than it has so far. I feel for you!

Thank you! Well after 5.5 hours we finally got our order placed for the third time. Now I am praying it doesn't mysteriously get cancelled again. We have an ETA of Tuesday.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Thank you! Well after 5.5 hours we finally got our order placed for the third time. Now I am praying it doesn't mysteriously get cancelled again. We have an ETA of Tuesday.
Glad it's ordered, but get prepared that you won't get it Tuesday. You ordered it on the weekend. The earliest that it's going to actually ship is Tuesday with Monday being a holiday. So if it does ship Tuesday, Wednesday will be the earliest you get it if they bumped it up to overnight shipping, Thursday if they did the normal 2 day shipping.

jay887

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
Glad it's ordered, but get prepared that you won't get it Tuesday. You ordered it on the weekend. The earliest that it's going to actually ship is Tuesday with Monday being a holiday. So if it does ship Tuesday, Wednesday will be the earliest you get it if they bumped it up to overnight shipping, Thursday if they did the normal 2 day shipping.

Yeah but either way I will just be happy to finally have our phones after three orders