09-13-2019 09:25 AM
4,880 ... 153154155156157 ...
tools
    There you go again....thinking

That was not what I was thinking
    And I was trying help you out of that one..smh
    08-22-2019 06:36 PM
    Yes ...I set it up earlier so didn't have to later , I'm almost done with work . Long day in this heat .
    I bet lol. I'm ready for fall. Congrats. What color you get again? Bestbuy got my blue note10+ ready for pick up tomorrow. They don't have my husband's black note10 yet tho. They said they have another shipment coming in the morning so the black should be there. If not at least I'll get the blue one tomorrow.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    08-22-2019 06:38 PM
    Loving the new Note 10+ experience, from double tap to wake up and the super fast face ID. I've fully customized mine from launcher (nova) to full dark mode (synergy +subs lite) and everything is super fast and fluid. All t-mobile functions seem to work as well so my unlocked fears were unfounded. Only issue I am having in non-device related; the spigen liquid crystal case I purchased is interfering with gestures. I use gestures instead on the navigation bar because I like the full screen experience. Have another case coming so hopefully that one will work better. I am a minimalist so like super thin cases so if anyone has feed back on one they purchased please share.
    Me too. I am waiting for Ornarto clear case from amz. I do love full screen experience, I don't even use 3 lines at the bottom. So far I don't have that kind of problem with Samsung Rugged case (part of gifts from Samsung). The pre-installed screen protector helps me alot.
    08-22-2019 06:38 PM
    I know I am going to regret asking this, but what is a cis?
    Well, I wasn't exactly sure, but I just checked, and it is short for 'cisgender,' which mans that the gender you identify with is the one you were born with. Yup. There's a word for it.
    Attached Thumbnails Samsung.com Pre-orders/Shipping Thread-cis.jpg ย 
    08-22-2019 06:49 PM
    I woke up to shipping information. I was hoping I'd at least get it Saturday, but it will be Monday ( a day I have to work) and also a signature is required.9 times out of 10 I won't take my work nap until I have the item in my hand and hopefully it will come early enough to take a small nap before I have to get ready for work.

I did look into the option to have Walgreens hold it, but the Walgreens that's close to my house does not come up as one of the holding locations and they are showing some that are miles and miles away. So that's out.

I'll just work with Monday and hope for the best. At least it finally shipped.
    08-22-2019 07:04 PM
    I woke up to shipping information. I was hoping I'd at least get it Saturday, but it will be Monday ( a day I have to work) and also a signature is required.9 times out of 10 I won't take my work nap until I have the item in my hand and hopefully it will come early enough to take a small nap before I have to get ready for work.

I did look into the option to have Walgreens hold it, but the Walgreens that's close to my house does not come up as one of the holding locations and they are showing some that are miles and miles away. So that's out.

YES! Happy for you Sis!
    08-22-2019 07:06 PM
    I bet lol. I'm ready for fall. Congrats. What color you get again? Bestbuy got my blue note10+ ready for pick up tomorrow. They don't have my husband's black note10 yet tho. They said they have another shipment coming in the morning so the black should be there. If not at least I'll get the blue one tomorrow.
    I got the blue version
    Black looks nice also, that's great tomorrow pick up.
    Jewels81 likes this.
    08-22-2019 07:08 PM
    Well, I wasn't exactly sure, but I just checked, and it is short for 'cisgender,' which mans that the gender you identify with is the one you were born with. Yup. There's a word for it.
    OH BOY -
    08-22-2019 07:08 PM

I'm happy for you. Hope you enjoy it.
    08-22-2019 07:09 PM
    YES! Happy for you Sis!
    Thanks. I was ready to drop kick the whole Samsung mobile department.
    08-22-2019 07:10 PM
    Thanks. I was ready to drop kick the whole Samsung mobile department.
    Throw the whole dept away. Start fresh
    08-22-2019 07:26 PM
    Congrats to all the folks with some action today; whether it was actually received or getting tracking updates! I haven't even touched my spen yet. He's still not set up EXACTLY right so there's no need for me to delve deeper when I haven't even mastered the home screens set up. This is an amazing device and I'm so happy with it. Something about new tech. Hello Tab S6. I'm coming for you. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘€

PS... My assistant is an Apple guy. He's impressed with the screen clarity (I use it on WQHD) and the camera. He said Miss Trina you got yourself something nice right there. Wait till I finally whip out my pen and it's extra bag of tricks. They ain't ready for the Samsung Knights โœ’๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‰
    08-22-2019 07:38 PM
    Thoughts and prayers for my September 10th delivery date. Gonna be a long 18 days.
    Nostromo79 and Hollywood36701 like this.
    08-22-2019 07:46 PM

I called FedEx today and the rep created a signature release for me, directing the driver to leave the box on the front porch. She said this was preferable to me leaving a signed waiver on the front door that the driver isn't under any obligation to honor, more less read.
    nuangel2 and sweetypie31 like this.
    08-22-2019 07:49 PM
    I got the blue version
    Black looks nice also, that's great tomorrow pick up.
    That's my buddy. Blue is awesome lol. So you ordered thru Samsung and got it unlocked? Last I heard blue was only thru bestbuy and Samsung.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    08-22-2019 07:58 PM
    After being on the phone for hours and getting no where finally broke down left work 2 hrs then waiting for 30 minutes for the driver to get back I'm finally the owner of an aura glow note. Also ran into another person coming to pick up their note. Unfortunately they're still there as FedEx can't locate their package. Smh they're the worst.
    08-22-2019 07:59 PM
    That's my buddy. Blue is awesome lol. So you ordered thru Samsung and got it unlocked? Last I heard blue was only thru bestbuy and Samsung.
    Yeah I like the blue version, it's unlocked from Samsung direct.
    Jewels81 and gacooper40 like this.
    08-22-2019 08:03 PM
    I called FedEx today and the rep created a signature release for me, directing the driver to leave the box on the front porch. She said this was preferable to me leaving a signed waiver on the front door that the driver isn't under any obligation to honor, more less read.
    how did you get them to create a signature release?
    08-22-2019 08:05 PM
    After being on the phone for hours and getting no where finally broke down left work 2 hrs then waiting for 30 minutes for the driver to get back I'm finally the owner of an aura glow note. Also ran into another person coming to pick up their note. Unfortunately they're still there as FedEx can't locate their package. Smh they're the worst.
    It's worth it. You'll see ๐Ÿ˜‰
    buzzy3970 likes this.
    08-22-2019 08:10 PM
    FYI - FWIW - in case anybody else was affected.

Samsung.com Pre-orders/Shipping Thread-vv.jpg
    Katrina White1 likes this.
    08-22-2019 08:11 PM
    I've been mad indecisive about the phone colors. I had originally ordered the Aura Glow on August 15th. It was slated to be shipped in September. I looked at it at Best Buy and it just didn't look like what I'd seen online. So, yesterday I cancelled and got a Black one. Then today I saw more pics from those of y'all who have received yours and thought maybe it was just bad lighting in both places that made the Glow seem lackluster.

I decided to go back and cancel the black one and order the Glow again, but the cancel button was already gone. Matter of fact they've already shipped it. Fedex says it's due Monday, but the phone is literally 2 hours away from me right now so I'm thinking, if they really want to, they can get to me by tomorrow.

I still went ahead and ordered the glow. Right now I'm thinking about the refusing the black and waiting for the Glow. But I don't know...a phone in hand might be worth more than two in the bush. Decisions decisions
    08-22-2019 08:13 PM
    I never buy a color always black because I always put a case on and no one ever see the back of the phone.
    08-22-2019 08:15 PM
    I never buy a color always black because I always put a case on and no one ever see the back of the phone.
    But this is no ordinary black ๐Ÿ˜
    08-22-2019 08:16 PM
    My box didn't have return or check list, or email to return the trade in ?
    08-22-2019 08:18 PM
    But this is no ordinary black
    What's extraordinary about the black, if you don't mind my asking?
    08-22-2019 08:18 PM
4,880 ... 153154155156157 ...