Samsung.com Pre-orders/Shipping Thread

jay887

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
That's what I got with my $200 credit for the preorder. If I like it I may get the Watch Active 2 when it's released. If not, at least I didn't pay anything for it.

Honestly I wouldn't use the active to determine whether or not to go for the active 2. I believe Samsung brought out the active 2 so quickly because the active lacked so many great features and struggles to recognize when you're actually being active. I traded up (so I thought) a couple of days ago from my Galaxy sport to the active. I personally don't care for it, the battery life is not great compared to my sport, and it doesn't pick up my workouts.

That being said it is a very light weight watch which is good for very active people and is aesthetically pleasing.

I am going to use my bb insurance to trade up again to the active 2. 🤷🏾

Last edited:

techygeek82

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
While we're all sitting here waiting, here's a picture of my cat playing a game on my husband's phone.
4f6a7a22f180100fd3d11f9950bc7f95.jpg

stephenrus

Aug 27, 2018
Visit site
For those worried about not being home for FedEx delivery or don't want the box sitting by your door for hours, you can redirect the delivery to your nearest Walgreens and pick it up at your convenience.

Yup, I did that for Note 9. You have to sign to receive. Came to Walgreen and found out the driver locked himself out of his Delivery van!!! Both were walked around just like 2 tigers inside the cage. Both were burned inside by their own desire: key and my Note 9.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Ordered on 8/8 about midday and checked first thing in the morning and it was still there. Checked again later and it was gone.
As a former FedEx employee they are processing orders from different areas so it's easier for FedEx to get the shipping on time. Remember different areas use different distribution centers to ship out the products.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781