Samsung.com Pre-orders/Shipping Thread

Teefa1974

Aug 13, 2019
Visit site
I preordered this morning and got an email this afternoon that said my order has been confirmed. I used carrier financing. What does that mean? Does it mean all there is to do is wait for it to ship?

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
So when we gonna start taking friendly bets on the delivery date? Not shipping date, but actual delivery to the home. I'd like to see Wednesday, but I'm betting on Thursday the 22nd. I don't wanna be too optimistic for my 1st pre-order. ♠️♥️♦️♣️

And I bet on Sprint shipping first 😉

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
So when we gonna start taking friendly bets on the delivery date? Not shipping date, but actual delivery to the home. I'd like to see Wednesday, but I'm betting on Thursday the 22nd. I don't wanna be too optimistic for my 1st pre-order.

And I bet on Sprint shipping first
Mine just updated to August 17

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
So when we gonna start taking friendly bets on the delivery date? Not shipping date, but actual delivery to the home. I'd like to see Wednesday, but I'm betting on Thursday the 22nd. I don't wanna be too optimistic for my 1st pre-order. ♠️♥️♦️♣️

And I bet on Sprint shipping first ??????

This is my first preorder from Samsung, but it's pretty common for TMo to ship early. I'm gonna say Wednesday.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
The delivery dates for my accessories (one case, one wallet cover and mini vehicle charger) changed from a September 4th date to align with the Aura Glow Note10 Plus' delivery on August 23rd. This occurred overnight from when I last checked at 7:45 PM EDST. Only the S-View cover is lagging the field with a September 4th delivery.

Same here. Only S-View cover reads Sep 4th. Would be nice if Samsung could bump it up to the 23rd.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
That's because other colors are out of stock currently in the 512 GB unlocked and only black is available. But the 512 GB unlocked does come in other colors and I had the option to order any color in 512 GB when pre orders opened. I went with 256 GB since that's more than enough for me.

I think that 256 is more than enough for me too. Also, there is the micro sd support.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
This is my first preorder from Samsung, but it's pretty common for TMo to ship early. I'm gonna say Wednesday.

I agree. I actually typed TMo first, but decided to gamble on Sprint. Their services suck, so maybe they'll try to make up for it by shipping early!