Samsung.com Pre-orders/Shipping Thread

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
You should still be able to hold at Fedex to pickup...works if you live close to where ship from, thankfully I am 5 miles.
Last time I asked to hold a delivery at the local station they told me that they have to attempt first delivery before they can hold and that was on my Pixel from FedEx.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
All of my order was directly thru Samsung on their website. I assume they just realized their manufacture blew their committed lead time. I ordered a Supcase that I like and have used on two other phones. I receive it the next day from Amazon, so at least I do have a case for it.

Same here. Ordered a unicorn beetle and another cheap case.

YankInDaSouth

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Samsung doesn't allow you to change delivery destination.
Ordered my wife an S10e the same time I ordered my Note 10+ and I was able to change the delivery destination for it once it shipped. I wasn't able to change the delivery destination for the free Chromebook that came with her S10e though.

anon(10274434)

Jul 10, 2017
Visit site
Seems to me a lot of what can and can't be done depends on who you are talking to. Not sure all reps have the same playbook.

Hope all of you attended your place of worship this AM and make a note worthy contribution when the basket was passed.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Seems to me a lot of what can and can't be done depends on who you are talking to. Not sure all reps have the same playbook.

Hope all of you attended your place of worship this AM and make a note worthy contribution when the basket was passed.
I am having coffee.... Does that count?

Aug 15, 2019
Visit site
so i spoke with sprint (got it from them because it was less to deal with)... they said that they created labels but don't actually have the phones yet. they're 'just getting ready' and don't expect to ship out before the 22nd. it might be the same for everyone else too. we've been legit watching empty boxes -_-

anon(10274434)

Jul 10, 2017
Visit site
so i spoke with sprint (got it from them because it was less to deal with)... they said that they created labels but don't actually have the phones yet. they're 'just getting ready' and don't expect to ship out before the 22nd. it might be the same for everyone else too. we've been legit watching empty boxes -_-

I'd love to be there when the labels meet the boxes. Must be a heckava sight.

sunnydarediya

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
any got suggestions on tempered screens? I've seen the white dome ones but I'm not really keen on spending 40-50 bucks on it...

I agree..check out Ali Express..they have led light tempered glass screen protectors and say in display fingerprint works costs way less too..but it takes time to come..and I would take fingerprint functionality with pinch of salt..worth a try though..

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site

This was the point of the post
I understood that. But on your way to making that point, you expressed an unfounded (and wildly off-topic) assumption about others' religious beliefs and practices. That was the point of my post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech