Samsung.com Pre-orders/Shipping Thread

amtrucker22

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
So is it all the car peeps that have not gotten any movement? I still have a cancel button :-

Here is the cat though

Attachments

• Hellcat1.jpg
    Hellcat1.jpg
    841.8 KB · Views: 15

andrew_ackley

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Just got my shipment notification email. Should get it Wednesday. Nice. I love that Samsung gets us quick orders out a couple days early every time!

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Same here, Wednesday is the busiest day for me and thought I'll pick up first thing in the morning after dropping my son to summer camp. But someone scheduled a 9 am meeting and i have continuous meeting till noon so won't be able to pick up until lunch. These people who schedule meetings don't understand our problems
Sounds like you have a summer cold coming on....lol

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Man, no joke. That happened 2 years ago when I preordered the Note 8. Dumb hurricane came and my phone sat at Fedex in Miami for almost a week. It was supposed to be delivered the day before the hurricane was planned to hit, and Fedex I guess decided to close down there offices the day before so people could get home and get ready. Imagine that nonsense. Giving their employees the day off to prep. What! Lol.

They shipped UPS that year. Remember I'm in Punta Gorda and mine sat there for a week too.

The thing is somehow my phone didn't get on the plane for RSW on release night. It missed the plane so they flew it to Miami the next day. If it didn't miss the plane I would have got my Note 8 BEFORE Irma. I was worried about my phone more than my house. Remember a day before they had Irma going into Charlotte Harbour as a 140mph storm.

Jaymil

Neutronbomb
Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
So annoyed that the unlocked Note 10 I ordered for my wife is coming on Wednesday and the Verizon Note 10 + I ordered at the exact same time (right as pre-orders opened at midnight) still says "pre-order" and hasn't shipped yet. Patience is not a trait I'm known for.

eyedoc2020

May 1, 2017
Visit site
So annoyed that the unlocked Note 10 I ordered for my wife is coming on Wednesday and the Verizon Note 10 + I ordered at the exact same time (right as pre-orders opened at midnight) still says "pre-order" and hasn't shipped yet. Patience is not a trait I'm known for.

I have a feeling they sold a ton more 10+ over the regular 10. That may have something to do with it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevenharvi