Samsung.com Pre-orders/Shipping Thread

burrzoo

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
WOW! Is that an Amazon Delivery? What's up with the child labor laws in your state???

Speaking of window watching for delivery

On Sunday my free ArmadilloTek cases came

Good Ole Amazon and Sunday deliveries

Here is what was odd for me , I got an email saying my package would be arriving etc
and I could track it , I thought yes I can track it but what I didn't know was it was LIVE tracking
I watched it travel from Akron Ohio to Massillon in real time with 4 stops before reaching me.

Funny not seeing normal delivery

[video]https://ring.com/share/6726624710656689336[/url]

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Got my email already about the trade in return. Man they're fast.

I have until September 5th.....anyone know if that means to FedEx or to the return center

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Got my email already about the trade in return. Man they're fast.

I have until September 5th.....anyone know if that means to FedEx or to the return center

I think it's for them to receive it I could be wrong. I'll be shipping mine back tomorrow if I can for the trade in if I can.

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
I think it's for them to receive it I could be wrong. I'll be shipping mine back tomorrow if I can for the trade in if I can.

No, that means you have until September 5th to ship it to them. As long as its marked SHIPPED by that date they wont charge you back. Its best to ship it sooner, but thats the deadline.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
No, that means you have until September 5th to ship it to them. As long as its marked SHIPPED by that date they wont charge you back. Its best to ship it sooner, but thats the deadline.
Yeah that's what I think.....leaving for a cruise Sunday. Guess if I don't get to it, I can wait till I get back

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
SUCCESS!!!! We have a confirmed delivery. I sent my son to pick it up and bring it inside. I gave him authority to open the "big box" but NOT the contents 😂😂😂

Attachments

• 15398.jpg
    15398.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

TX Jedi

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
I have an Off Topic question ( I know why should today be different than any other post I have made )

When transfering do from my Verizon Note9 to the Unlocked Note10 do I live the sim in the old one are can I put it in the new 10+

I would try to first take the sim out of note 9 and place it in note 10. They will send you a new verizon sim, but when i tried using the new one last time, it wouldn't activate until i put the old one in the new phone. hope that made sense

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer