Samsung.com Pre-orders/Shipping Thread

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Well finally picked mine up you can certainly tell that they cheaped out on packing material the tape is half broken on the one end of the package
a5b4fe2fbde3bfaeedefb6ce46c64e42.jpg
be1475c36caa9fbaf826edefeb2569db.jpg

Also only two little pillow packs, thank God they make these phone boxes somewhat sturdy or this thing would have never survived based on the outer box
8d93c5acbc139e20ef250dea62334404.jpg

Man talk about cheap. Hope the stuff inside is all good.

Lani Mirc

Jun 26, 2016
Visit site
This may or may not help those who haven't had their orders ship yet like myself.. I had an arrival date of 08/23 for a week, then it bumped to 09/10 and then up to 09/04. Like everyone else I've checked it a hundred times a day looking for any clue it's getting closer to me. I finally saw my cancel button disappear but no movement. But I did find on Samsungs site (for those who ordered through them directly). You can click on the item in question (phone, case, buds, etc) and it will show you your preorder and at the bottom it says the date it will ship. Mine says 08/30.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190822-134507_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190822-134507_Samsung Internet.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 8

stephenrus

Aug 27, 2018
Visit site
I love the stock screen protector it comes with, its not the same old ones with the pull tab, it looks and feels like a real one, Samsung has stepped up its game

Yes, I love it too. I don't use phone case unless I take it to work. I don't like protected glass neither. I usually use film like invisible screen protector from Zagg to protect front and back (good grip too). But I have to be extra careful with this premium Note. Thanks to Samsung for pre installed screen protector. It is excellent job.

bigpapa7272

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I have to agree with this. The box on my order was larger than it needed to be and had far too little packaging, everything was somewhat loose inside. Fortunately it all arrived okay -- though it makes me even more glad I picked it up, rather than having it bounce around on the delivery truck

Who knows about mine it went from Indy to Newark back to Indy, to Baltimore to Crofton got lost and shows up at the pickup point today

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Yes ...I set it up earlier so didn't have to later , I'm almost done with work . Long day in this heat .

I bet lol. I'm ready for fall. Congrats. What color you get again? Bestbuy got my blue note10+ ready for pick up tomorrow. They don't have my husband's black note10 yet tho. They said they have another shipment coming in the morning so the black should be there. If not at least I'll get the blue one tomorrow.

stephenrus

Aug 27, 2018
Visit site
Loving the new Note 10+ experience, from double tap to wake up and the super fast face ID. I've fully customized mine from launcher (nova) to full dark mode (synergy +subs lite) and everything is super fast and fluid. All t-mobile functions seem to work as well so my unlocked fears were unfounded. Only issue I am having in non-device related; the spigen liquid crystal case I purchased is interfering with gestures. I use gestures instead on the navigation bar because I like the full screen experience. Have another case coming so hopefully that one will work better. I am a minimalist so like super thin cases so if anyone has feed back on one they purchased please share.

Me too. I am waiting for Ornarto clear case from amz. I do love full screen experience, I don't even use 3 lines at the bottom. So far I don't have that kind of problem with Samsung Rugged case (part of gifts from Samsung). The pre-installed screen protector helps me alot.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I know I am going to regret asking this, but what is a cis?

Well, I wasn't exactly sure, but I just checked, and it is short for 'cisgender,' which mans that the gender you identify with is the one you were born with. Yup. There's a word for it.

Attachments

• Cis.jpg
    Cis.jpg
    476.7 KB · Views: 13

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I woke up to shipping information. I was hoping I'd at least get it Saturday, but it will be Monday ( a day I have to work) and also a signature is required.9 times out of 10 I won't take my work nap until I have the item in my hand and hopefully it will come early enough to take a small nap before I have to get ready for work.

I did look into the option to have Walgreens hold it, but the Walgreens that's close to my house does not come up as one of the holding locations and they are showing some that are miles and miles away. So that's out.

I'll just work with Monday and hope for the best. At least it finally shipped.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I woke up to shipping information. I was hoping I'd at least get it Saturday, but it will be Monday ( a day I have to work) and also a signature is required.9 times out of 10 I won't take my work nap until I have the item in my hand and hopefully it will come early enough to take a small nap before I have to get ready for work.

I did look into the option to have Walgreens hold it, but the Walgreens that's close to my house does not come up as one of the holding locations and they are showing some that are miles and miles away. So that's out.

YES! Happy for you Sis!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I bet lol. I'm ready for fall. Congrats. What color you get again? Bestbuy got my blue note10+ ready for pick up tomorrow. They don't have my husband's black note10 yet tho. They said they have another shipment coming in the morning so the black should be there. If not at least I'll get the blue one tomorrow.
I got the blue version:)
Black looks nice also, that's great tomorrow pick up.

ezeuzo1

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site

I'm happy for you. Hope you enjoy it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21