Samsung.com Pre-orders/Shipping Thread

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Unlocked Aura Glow with free Galaxy Buds and $600 trade in for my iPhone XR - 9/10

Unlocked Aura Black with no free extras and $600 trade in for my iPhone XR - Today at my local Best Buy

Ugh. Trying to stay strong.

Actually kind of liked the Black in person more than the Glow. Makes it even tougher.

GrumpyMomofMacR

Nov 7, 2016
Visit site
Have fedex hold it at a specific location. Mine is a local CVS, pick it up anytime.
I just tried and it’s coming up that I can’t make any changes due to shipper restrictions. It’s ok if I’m not home and miss it I’ll be home on Tuesday. I do get the option of indirect signature and printing out a release I can sign so I will try that and see how it goes. Chances are decent that I will be at home when FedEx arrives.

ezeuzo1

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
I finally got a shipping notice and it should be here Monday. Of course that would be the day I'm scheduled to be out of the house twice but there's still a chance they'll catch me at home. At least I finally know when it's supposed to be here as opposed to guestimating!

You can have FedEx hold it somewhere

ezeuzo1

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
Unlocked Aura Glow with free Galaxy Buds and $600 trade in for my iPhone XR - 9/10

Unlocked Aura Black with no free extras and $600 trade in for my iPhone XR - Today at my local Best Buy

Ugh. Trying to stay strong.

Actually kind of liked the Black in person more than the Glow. Makes it even tougher.

Got a black coming in on Monday or maybe tomorrow. I've got an Aura glow that's 'In Processing'. I had tried to cancel the black but it was too late.

Will only keep one. I really want the glow. But I'll have the black real soon. I feel your pain

eyedoc2020

May 1, 2017
Visit site
Finally received the official shipping notice today despite it being scheduled to be delivered today. Will receive it on Tuesday.

256 skittles ATT version.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Finally received the official shipping notice today despite it being scheduled to be delivered today. Will receive it on Tuesday.

256 skittles ATT version.

Alright alright alright! More Note action going on for some of you. Remember I started a thread a while back about possible delays? I know it's hard seeing the seemingly random delivery process though. Keep hanging... The Notes are on the way. Worst Buy is having some real issues I see.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Alright alright alright! More Note action going on for some of you. Remember I started a thread a while back about possible delays? I know it's hard seeing the seemingly random delivery process though. Keep hanging... The Notes are on the way. Worst Buy is having some real issues I see.
Best Buy is always flakey on pre-order

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
TGIF... I can finally get some qt with Beast! No going out tonight. Gotta date with some YTers who'll teach me all about the new Spen features ✒️

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2