Samsung.com Pre-orders/Shipping Thread

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Finally got to setup my new unlocked Aura Blue .Took a few hrs but she is set up just the way I like.very nice phone.looks great.

runfar262

Aug 17, 2019
Visit site
TGIF... I can finally get some qt with Beast! No going out tonight.

Same here! I was finally able to activate/swap my unlocked Note 10+ on Sprint tonight and I have been updating all the settings, downloading and updating apps, picking wallpapers and themes. The Beast is THE best!:)

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I just tried and it’s coming up that I can’t make any changes due to shipper restrictions. It’s ok if I’m not home and miss it I’ll be home on Tuesday. I do get the option of indirect signature and printing out a release I can sign so I will try that and see how it goes. Chances are decent that I will be at home when FedEx arrives.

I think shipper restrictions just means you can't have the driver just leave it, as someone has to sign for it. Having it held is fine since you'll sign for it there,

"Stop by the retail location you selected for pickup, within 5 business days. Don’t forget to bring your ID and tracking number."

bmandrews7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
well this sucks. I guess mines not going to arrive till Sept. I thought with pre order you would get decent discounts/ special offers AND the phone either early or at least the same day everyone else can go out and purchase. so no "cake and eating it to" for me.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I think shipper restrictions just means you can't have the driver just leave it, as someone has to sign for it. Having it held is fine since you'll sign for it there,

"Stop by the retail location you selected for pickup, within 5 business days. Don’t forget to bring your ID and tracking number."
If it's marked indirect signature required you are allowed to presign or allow to be left with a neighbor

RandyJoshua

Aug 11, 2019
Visit site
Hello and good morning, I'm writing this from my very new note 10

Arround 5pm the phone arrived and I got to play with it immediately. It's a bit overwhelming and all haha.

So many options and a lot of things to customize. I have imported my work phone what is a android ad well and that went rather smoothly with smart switch.
Wasn't much on anyhow.

My iPhone however, I couldn't migrate it with smart switch it keeps hanging on 5%. I'll figure that out later, I'm overall really happy with the phone. The are some things that I don't like but maybe I can improve that with some settings.

Cheers!

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
well this sucks. I guess mines not going to arrive till Sept. I thought with pre order you would get decent discounts/ special offers AND the phone either early or at least the same day everyone else can go out and purchase. so no "cake and eating it to" for me.
In a perfect world we would all get what we want, but it is supply and demand. A certain amount of units are preallocated to carriers and retailers. It's also hard to predict how many units will be sold and there are production limitations.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello and good morning, I'm writing this from my very new note 10

Arround 5pm the phone arrived and I got to play with it immediately. It's a bit overwhelming and all haha.

So many options and a lot of things to customize. I have imported my work phone what is a android ad well and that went rather smoothly with smart switch.
Wasn't much on anyhow.

My iPhone however, I couldn't migrate it with smart switch it keeps hanging on 5%. I'll figure that out later, I'm overall really happy with the phone. The are some things that I don't like but maybe I can improve that with some settings.

Cheers!

Check out YT videos. Sakitech has lots of tips and tricks that will help with getting to know your device. He goes through a lot of the settings.

https://youtu.be/TGDr57E3_fI

https://youtu.be/FVa1wIi7AMo

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site

Hang in there, my order went from 8/23 to 9/4, but will arrive on 8/26. I was regularly checking, with no change, then boom! it said it was shipped. So you never know.

scmurphy13

Feb 9, 2009
Visit site
I originally ordered on the 20th, but was having issues with my card. Got the order through today and the money was immediately taken by Samsung, with a delivery date of Aug 29th. Still has Cancel Order button and still says In Process.
Hang in there, my order went from 8/23 to 9/4, but will arrive on 8/26. I was regularly checking, with no change, then boom! it said it was shipped. So you never know.

anon(10274434)

Jul 10, 2017
Visit site
I'm never up this late. 11pm (CST) tops. Just can't put this thing down. And the videos don't help. I watch them on my N8 and do the actions with Beast. I gotta sleep before my eyes cross 🤪

I know - just what I needed another addiction - get some sleep and hit'm again tomorrow - crap - it is tomorrow now - hit'm again later today.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon