Samsung.com Pre-orders/Shipping Thread

runfar262

Aug 17, 2019
Visit site
My first Note was the 2, then the 4 and most recently the 5. In July, I caved and bought an S10 on Amazon Prime day. I gotta say, I was disappointed in the size right from the get go. Sooo, when I saw Samsung was going to offer me $600 off for trading it in, it was a no-brainer! I LOVE my Aura glow Note 10+. It's a big, beefy phone!! I feel like it's Christmas in August! :)

GSOgymrat

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
I preordered an unlocked Aura Blue 10+ from Samsung on August 13 and have an estimated delivery date of September 4. I'm trading in a Note 9, which I have really enjoyed. I hope to use the $150 Samsung credit towards a Galaxy Watch Active 2 but I won't be surprised if they exclude that watch from the credit offer. I also need to decide on which carrier to go with. I have Sprint but for reasons I don't understand it can take up to 12 hours for me to receive text messages. I'm considering switching to Verizon.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I'm never up this late. 11pm (CST) tops. Just can't put this thing down. And the videos don't help. I watch them on my N8 and do the actions with Beast. I gotta sleep before my eyes cross ??????

What's up Queen Latifah. Remember that? I just don't remember if it was during the note9 or note8 preorder. Lol

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
My device is in Houston, but they can't deliver it today because good old Sammy put it in as only deliver on a weekday. * Fights air *

R4sh10d

Aug 24, 2019
Visit site
Hello Y'all.
I was wondering, for those of you who have gotten The Beast, How is the audio. The s10+ was a bit dissapointing IMHO cf Note 9. How are the bundled AKG USB C earbuds, are they ANC and will I need a seperated DAC/hAMP to get the best sound or does the Exynos 9825 have some in built like the dissapoiting cirrus Logic CS47L93 on S10+.

I did not know that I cared for sound quality, let alone being an audiophile till I toggled Dobly Atmos on Note 9. Now I can't help my obesseion with perfect smartphone sound.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I originally ordered on the 20th, but was having issues with my card. Got the order through today and the money was immediately taken by Samsung, with a delivery date of Aug 29th. Still has Cancel Order button and still says In Process.
Did it still count as a pre-order?