Samsung.com Pre-orders/Shipping Thread

IslandGuy

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Not bothered. Just didn't think that it was possible to do that. That a driver would give you a package while not at the address
Have done this. Was expecting a package and left the house briefly knowing that someone was home to receive it. Well this chatterbox family member did not hear the door so I returned to a FedEx note on the door. Grabbed the note and went up the street where I saw the truck. Gave him the note and my ID and he gave me my package.

bmandrews7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Hang in there, my order went from 8/23 to 9/4, but will arrive on 8/26. I was regularly checking, with no change, then boom! it said it was shipped. So you never know.

That's what I needed a little hope. Thanks. What did you go with? I ordered the 256gb, glow, 10+.

bmandrews7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I knew it. If I just complained they would process it faster. Just got a message it is shipping out today. Next time I'll start complaining right after I confirm the pre order....JK...i thought with the missing headphone Jack, 60hz screen refresh, stereo speakers facing out and not front ward, no massive camera jump from the s10+ and price it wouldn't pre order sell that good. But i guess like me enough other people decided it was worth getting anyway. That or they wanted some free/discounted Samsung swag.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Samsung has my trade in, so now it's down to the final leg of the journey: accepting it as eligible. Then the curtain will close until the S11 Unpacked Event.

Like any memorable event, you can't wait for it to get here, then after it's over, you realize it went too FAST.

ENJOY THE JOURNEY❤️

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I had left a FedEx signed release form so they could leave phone.this worked with my S10+ and note 9.this time not. FedEx would not leave package. I had to reroute to hold at Walgreens got mine yesterday after I picked it up
Not bothered. Just didn't think that it was possible to do that. That a driver would give you a package while not at the address

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Samsung has my trade in, so now it's down to the final leg of the journey: accepting it as eligible. Then the curtain will close until the S11 Unpacked Event.

Like any memorable event, you can't wait for it to get here, then after it's over, you realize it went too FAST.

ENJOY THE JOURNEY
You better not be a stranger....need to bring up your post count

james702283

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
So how do we get the free spotify for 6 months?
Also, I noticed in the shop samsung app when you register for your $150 if you select Samsung.com it tells you the discount will be applied at checkout, I dont see any credit.

anon(10274434)

Jul 10, 2017
Visit site

ENJOY THE JOURNEY❤️

You're still cooking dinner tonight, right? 🙏

Borgie

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
So how do we get the free spotify for 6 months?
Also, I noticed in the shop samsung app when you register for your $150 if you select Samsung.com it tells you the discount will be applied at checkout, I dont see any credit.

I contacted Samsung and they emailed these instructions

1.Open the Spotify app preloaded on your Note 10+ device.
2.Log in or create an account, and tap the "Premium" tab on the bottom of your screen and then tap " Get Premium"
3. Subscribe to spotify premium by filling out the form registering a credit card and accepting the terms( credit card will not be charged)
4. Then click on " Start my Spotify Premium" to complete the checkout.

Once completion of checkout, you will receive confirmation email. Hope this information is available.

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
I contacted Samsung and they emailed these instructions

1.Open the Spotify app preloaded on your Note 10+ device.
2.Log in or create an account, and tap the "Premium" tab on the bottom of your screen and then tap " Get Premium"
3. Subscribe to spotify premium by filling out the form registering a credit card and accepting the terms( credit card will not be charged)
4. Then click on " Start my Spotify Premium" to complete the checkout.

Once completion of checkout, you will receive confirmation email. Hope this information is available.

Thanks and that’s only this new premium subscriptions right?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995