Samsung.com Pre-orders/Shipping Thread

Wil_i_am3985

May 29, 2019
Visit site
Why flash? Doesn't your T-Mo features natively work on the Unlocked? ATT is pretty much the worst carrier when it comes to Unlocked phones. They block Wifi Calling, VoLTE, Visual Voicemail and more.

It does but it's won't support RSC txt also HD calling as well as 4x4 mimo

Wil_i_am3985

May 29, 2019
Visit site
It's not hard at all
Download Odin 3.13.1
Download firmware from sammobile website TMobile firmware.
Extract the firmware and put in corresponding slots in Odin
BL file in bl
AP file in AP
CSC home file in CSC file
CP file in CP file

It's there a way back also will mess my warranty.. How do I get updates read b4 you won't get carrier updates

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Well, procrastinator that I am, I didn't pre-order mine through Verizon until the last moment on the 22nd. Mine is still "processing" to ship by September 10th. I hope "by" really means it might ship sooner! :)

Whitestone Dome delivers tomorrow and Spigen Neo Hybrid delivered yesterday. I keep reminding myself that I hadn't planned to upgrade to this phone at all (until I figured out with the trade in of my Note 8, that payments on the Note 10 would be less than what I was paying on the Note 8). And the nice little ad by Samsung offering $150 credit voucher......le sigh.....

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Why flash? Doesn't your T-Mo features natively work on the Unlocked? ATT is pretty much the worst carrier when it comes to Unlocked phones. They block Wifi Calling, VoLTE, Visual Voicemail and more.

Amen to that. I'm on AT&T, but thankfully I have great service at home and work. They can really cripple you. And then have the nerve to use their own crappy boxes and packaging. I'm glad I'm able to go unlocked without worrying about the native features.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
The only good thing about not having my phone yet is I get to go through all the threads to see the likes and dislikes so far. I'm also learning new stuff .

The forums are definitely the place to learn your device. I can't remember having an issue that wasn't solved here; either it was answered already (great search function) or I asked and it was answered. I also learned about things I didn't even know about. So yeah, great reading while waiting for your Black Baby. You're gonna love it! 🖤

anon(10274434)

Jul 10, 2017
Visit site
After 12 years of a screaming wife, 20 years of screaming inmates, my hearing leaves a lot to be desired. After getting the 1st text on the 10+, and hearing the arrival sound loud and clear, I knew I was gonna love this phone.
Sometimes, it is the little things that matter. 🎵

@'Stang - may pass on the Pixel 4