Samsung.com Pre-orders/Shipping Thread

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Does this take longtime to do?
It's not hard at all
Download Odin 3.13.1
Download firmware from sammobile website TMobile firmware.
Extract the firmware and put in corresponding slots in Odin
BL file in bl
AP file in AP
CSC home file in CSC file
CP file in CP file

JJones1210

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Welp, the fun was short lived. My Note 10 Plus stopped taking a charge today. Tried different chargers, no luck. Tried Safe Mode, no luck. Tried factory resetting the phone, no luck. Just got off the phone with Sammy, they sent me a label to return the phone. Hopefully it won't take too long to get a replacement in hand.

Wil_i_am3985

May 29, 2019
Visit site
Welp, the fun was short lived. My Note 10 Plus stopped taking a charge today. Tried different chargers, no luck. Tried Safe Mode, no luck. Tried factory resetting the phone, no luck. Just got off the phone with Sammy, they sent me a label to return the phone. Hopefully it won't take too long to get a replacement in hand.

Sorry to heard that... Did they told you. U were the first call about this problem

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Ok I have a really important question for those who already have their phone. how are those front face live focus selfies looking? I'm a selfie queen and my pics have to look right. When I'm ignoring calls and texts I'm adoring myself with a selfie marathon. That's an important feature to me. Lol

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
BTW i got to play with my sister's phone a little bit. She hates it but can't really tell me why. I think she was just frustrated because my mom got her n9 and was rushing her to give her the phone ( another phone my female parental will not answer mind you) . I'll check back with my sister in a week.lmao

Borgie

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Ok I have a really important question for those who already have their phone. how are those front face live focus selfies looking? I'm a selfie queen and my pics have to look right. When I'm ignoring calls and texts I'm adoring myself with a selfie marathon. That's an important feature to me. Lol

Can't help ya there. I don't take selfies because I'm ugly AF :)

Wil_i_am3985

May 29, 2019
Visit site
BTW i got to play with my sister's phone a little bit. She hates it but can't really tell me why. I think she was just frustrated because my mom got her n9 and was rushing her to give her the phone ( another phone my female parental will not answer mind you) . I'll check back with my sister in a week.lmao

What phone does you sister had b4 it has a lot to do with it

Wil_i_am3985

May 29, 2019
Visit site
This Pic was taking with the selfie Pic you b the judge

Attachments

• 20190825_165729.jpg
    20190825_165729.jpg
    509.8 KB · Views: 12