Samsung.com Pre-orders/Shipping Thread

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
After 12 years of a screaming wife, 20 years of screaming inmates, my hearing leaves a lot to be desired. After getting the 1st text on the 10+, and hearing the arrival sound loud and clear, I knew I was gonna love this phone.
Sometimes, it is the little things that matter.

@'Stang - may pass on the Pixel 4
We see:)

anon(10274434)

Jul 10, 2017
Visit site
Ok I have a really important question for those who already have their phone. how are those front face live focus selfies looking? I'm a selfie queen and my pics have to look right. When I'm ignoring calls and texts I'm adoring myself with a selfie marathon. That's an important feature to me. Lol

Mine seems to do a pretty good job.

OldManSunglasse.jpg

burrzoo

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Amen to that. I'm on AT&T, but thankfully I have great service at home and work. They can really cripple you. And then have the nerve to use their own crappy boxes and packaging. I'm glad I'm able to go unlocked without worrying about the native features.[/QUOTE @ Katrina White1,
I don't like the bloatware from AT$T but it was worth flashing the ATT firmware. The phone is still carrier unlocked, I have WiFi Calling (lousy phone service at my house), the calls are crystal clear with HD calling, I have VOLTE, 4g LTE (WHERE I WAS ONLY GETTING Hspa+ when on a call) & last but not least Visual Voicemail.
I did notice that Samsung had a Voicemail app on the unlocked which worked well before I flashed.
I was ready to return Ol' Blue & get a carrier model & lose the $600. & $200. Credit. I sent my Note 9 in yesterday. Very happy now with this lovely Note 10+!