Samsung.com Pre-orders/Shipping Thread

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
So today is my day for delivery. So far it hasn't moved from the sorting facility. If I stay up all day waiting and they don't deliver my phone I'm going to be tired and ticked off. My coworkers are not going to get the happy me tonight.

anon(10274434)

Jul 10, 2017
Visit site
So today is my day for delivery. So far it hasn't moved from the sorting facility. If I stay up all day waiting and they don't deliver my phone I'm going to be tired and ticked off. My coworkers are not going to get the happy me tonight.

Put a chair on your front porch - fall asleep in chair with a note - "Wake me for deliveries" - 😴

kbboykin2

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
Visit site
Samsung has my trade in, so now it's down to the final leg of the journey: accepting it as eligible. Then the curtain will close until the S11 Unpacked Event.

Like any memorable event, you can't wait for it to get here, then after it's over, you realize it went too FAST.

ENJOY THE JOURNEY❤️

I know this is probably a dumb question, but did you remove the sim card. I'm bout to ship mines tomorrow

ezeuzo1

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
Black Note 10+ ready for pickup. Aura glow still in process. Should I wait for the glow or just take the black? Decisions decisions.

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Just got the Note10+ Blue Silicone Cover, even though it said Expected Delivery Sept 10th. Didnt even get a email saying it shipped. Now just missing the LED Back Cover and my order will be complete.

Fletchman74

Aug 23, 2019
Visit site
Mine has been at the sorting facility since 6 am yesterday and no movement since. It does say the 27th for my delivery day, even though the email from Samsung said the 26th. Just deliver our damn phones! lol

Exoej605

Aug 23, 2019
Visit site
My cases show they come like a week and a half after my note 10 September 10 supposed delivery. -_- two silicone cases, will get some cheap clear one from the streets for now but I dont know what's up with Samsung this year and barely communicating.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I feel like FedEx is playing with me today. Normally by 11 am my packages are here , but not today. If they show up by one I can at least get a 3 hour nap before work.

burrzoo

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Never mind . They just came. Now I can go to sleep.
WOOOOHOOOO!
8e33f0919d86c3d2786c1a92745e8909.gif

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
WOOOOHOOOO!
8e33f0919d86c3d2786c1a92745e8909.gif

I couldn't reply to your original one to me, so...
I'm glad that worked out for you. It's a magnificent device! I know someone who "knew what they were doing" brick a phone. Idk what went wrong, and I am SO afraid to flash now. Again, hooray for you getting all the services you need

burrzoo

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't reply to your original one to me, so...
I'm glad that worked out for you. It's a magnificent device! I know someone who "knew what they were doing" brick a phone. Idk what went wrong, and I am SO afraid to flash now. Again, hooray for you getting all the services you need
If I wasn't able to flash it, I would have returned it. I read hundreds of posts on flashing for 1.5 days before I tried! I haven't flashed any phone since the S8+ days but it ended up being easy.
I can't believe the screen quality on this Note 10+! Way more gorgeous than my N9 (& I thought that was excellent!)
Watching YouTube videos is at another level now.