Samsung.com Pre-orders/Shipping Thread

mozman

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone lucked out getting Samsung to apply to $200 credit toward the Active 2?
It's in pre-order right now. I think we have to wait for it to be released. I tried as well. That's my thought. Hope I'm right.

We will see soon. We will just miss out on the free wireless charger promo.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
It's in pre-order right now. I think we have to wait for it to be released. I tried as well. That's my thought. Hope I'm right.

We will see soon. We will just miss out on the free wireless charger promo.

It'll prolly go straight from preorder to backorder knowing Samsung. LOL

frederickdawg

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site
That's my obsession the more square-ish look loving that about my note. Surprisingly It doesnt feel massive in my hands which at the event I kind of was scared about but thank god no issues.
Square 90 degree edges is fantastic, you don't see TV's these days round like the 70s.

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Dumb question but has everyone finally.gotten their Note that ordered through Samsung?
I did. Didn't ordered it on pre-order period. Just purchased on samsung.com and got same week. Killer phone, even it wasn't much upgrade from my Samsung S10E. I upgraded for the screen size and battery life.

mozman

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I just went to the shop Samsung app I'm not able to use the $200 Note 10 plus promo credit to buy the watch. I even tried to out the promo code in the checkout process and it didn't work.
Any one have luck to use the credit for the watch active 2 another way?

Last edited:

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys... I figured I would check in with everyone.

Loving the Note 10+ works great and run with it naked most of the time.

Got the 44 mm watch active 2 to go with it just the other day and it is awesome compared to my Gear S3; I do miss the MST, but it is a small sacrifice since my phone will work when the watch will not.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Might as well finish it out.

*** Prize for lucky Number 5,000 ***

*** {small Print} Prize may be a virtual hug or pat on the back and nothing more.