Samsung.com Pre-orders/Shipping Thread

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I have to admit that this time I'll be curious. this one is so amazing and I think it's time I had a great device and a great backup device. my Note 4, while still good, is quite long in the tooth. time to put it out to pasture.
I'm always curious what the next devices have in store ..is it going be meh only spec bump or Wow I need this or want it .

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm always curious what the next devices have in store ..is it going be meh only spec bump or Wow I need this or want it .

wasn't about the Note 9 because I was still hating Samsung just a little over the Note 7, and hating my Note 8 for the same reason. the Note 10+ seemed like a leap from the Note 8 so I was excited to see what was going on and decided to go for it, but not pre-order.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
wasn't about the Note 9 because I was still hating Samsung just a little over the Note 7, and hating my Note 8 for the same reason. the Note 10+ seemed like a leap from the Note 8 so I was excited to see what was going on and decided to go for it, but not pre-order.
understandable, I still have my Note 9 and think it's as complete as you can for a phone .