T-Mobile Pre-Order Thread!

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Finally got my hands on mine. Gotta say the glow is an amazing color and the fps is so much more accurate than the s10+ before and after the update. It's still slower at unlocking than the note 9, but at least it recognizes my fingerprints 90% of the time.
ec710f79c2452357b85998ba7878f1d9.jpg
0b81d7e1c01b476ce95f6ea84bb8ed13.jpg

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Tidbit for T-Mo users who are on JUMP! (OK, any T-Mo user, really) : When you are in store to return your old device (or for any other reason, in which case, I'm sorry... It's bad enough having to go in-store to return it) fire up Samsung Pay and check out nearby deals. Even if you used it before, it works! Free 1000 points.

ProTip: If you hadn't done that before and you're upgrading from a Samsung phone, don't factory reset just yet, go to the store (you have to be reaaaally close at least), fire up Samsung Pay on your old phone, claim the promo, factory reset, return the phone, then fire up Samsung Pay on the new phone and claim the promo again... Double dipping!

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Tidbit for T-Mo users who are on JUMP! (OK, any T-Mo user, really) : When you are in store to return your old device (or for any other reason, in which case, I'm sorry... It's bad enough having to go in-store to return it) fire up Samsung Pay and check out nearby deals. Even if you used it before, it works! Free 1000 points.

ProTip: If you hadn't done that before and you're upgrading from a Samsung phone, don't factory reset just yet, go to the store (you have to be reaaaally close at least), fire up Samsung Pay on your old phone, claim the promo, factory reset, return the phone, then fire up Samsung Pay on the new phone and claim the promo again... Double dipping!

Woah, I can use my Note 10 for this too? Dang! I live close to a T-Mobile store. I'm gonna have to try this out while the deal is still available.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Already reset my S10 but I'll definitely try for the 1000 points on my note when I drop my phone off tomorrow. Thanks for the tip and your 100% right about having to go in store. It's always a painful experience.

Dimas de Leon

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site

What can we get with 2,000 points?

WaitingforSGN7

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site

Wait a minute, am i missing something? Is there any new promo from Samsung Pay for T Mo customers? Until when this promo is available? I kind of noticed this promo few months ago, but i haven't seen this recently. Also, how do i claim this? Just go to any T Mo store & then open the Samsung Pay app?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Wait a minute, am i missing something? Is there any new promo from Samsung Pay for T Mo customers? Until when this promo is available? I kind of noticed this promo few months ago, but i haven't seen this recently. Also, how do i claim this? Just go to any T Mo store & then open the Samsung Pay app?

Yup. Just go near a T-Mobile store, open Samsung Pay, in the Home section scroll down to Nearby deals, and when you're in the store or close enough, just claim the points! The promo expires September 5.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsmith786x