Sprint Preorder Thread

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I didnt see a Sprint Preorder thread yet so I started one. Hope that's ok.

I preordered at 12:08 a.m. on 8/8, through Best Buy website. Aura Blue, 256 MB. Plan to order a case on Amazon.

Maybe a Best Buy Preorder thread as well should be started (?)

bojackr1

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Pre-ordered online thru Sprint @1:30AM 8/8. I chose Aura Glow Silver.

8/8 @5:01AM I received an email from Sprint indicating that my pre-ordered item are currently backordered. :(

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Pre-ordered online thru Sprint @1:30AM 8/8. I chose Aura Glow Silver.

8/8 @5:01AM I received an email from Sprint indicating that my pre-ordered item are currently backordered. :(
How could it possibly be backordered when pre-ordering had just started by the time you place the order

bojackr1

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
How could it possibly be backordered when pre-ordering had just started by the time you place the order

Just got off chat with a CSR at Sprint, he said that those messages are sometimes sent automatically and he assured me that there was nothing to worry about.

dafoot2

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
Will the 10+ have volte enabled? searched everywhere can't find answer. Tired of waiting for this note 9 to be enabled

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Ordered 2. 1 Silver and 1 blue. Going to say Aura
When I have them😂😂.
Fancy Smancy names. Oh Samsung. Anything to hack up that price up.
That Red one International looks awesome!

I need the red one. You know it would be like the hotline bling!!🤔

PerkStl

Aug 6, 2019
Visit site
Ordered this morning (8/8) about 6:15 am... Received a email a couple of hours later saying that it was on back order.

Ordered a Note 10+ in the Silver.

Has anyone pre ordered before? Any chance we may receive before the 23rd?

Anyone seen any good deals yet on cases?

Also with the $150 credit when should we see that?

Thanks for any assistance... This phone is going to rock.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I have preordered several times, and often the phones are available a few days earlier, which is awesome! :) I am hopeful with the Note 10/10+

bojackr1

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Ordered this morning (8/8) about 6:15 am... Received a email a couple of hours later saying that it was on back order.

Ordered a Note 10+ in the Silver.

Has anyone pre ordered before? Any chance we may receive before the 23rd?

Anyone seen any good deals yet on cases?

Also with the $150 credit when should we see that?

Thanks for any assistance... This phone is going to rock.

Received the same email after I ordered. Chatted with a CSR @sprint (for what it's worth) and he indicated that sometimes that email gets sent out when a phone is pre-ordered.

bojackr1

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm wondering if Samsung will be offering freebies with carrier branded phones like they did with the S10 & S10+

swazedahustla

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm wondering if Samsung will be offering freebies with carrier branded phones like they did with the S10 & S10+

They are. You have to do the same thing you did last year. Once you get the phone you go to shop Samsung and register it and you get the $150 discount to purchase whatever you like. They also give you 4 months free of ad free youtube tv, and 6 months free of spotify. This is what I got for pre-ordering on sprint.

gyounk

Sep 9, 2017
Visit site
Ordered the Aura Glow 256GB Note 10+ through sprint.com at 6:37pm yesterday.

This is my third note! :)

I forgot to mention. I took advantage of sprint's 50% off deal. Good stuff and makes my note10+ affordable.

Last edited:

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
They are. You have to do the same thing you did last year. Once you get the phone you go to shop Samsung and register it and you get the $150 discount to purchase whatever you like. They also give you 4 months free of ad free youtube tv, and 6 months free of spotify. This is what I got for pre-ordering on sprint.
:)