Tempered Glass Note 10+

mozman

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Has anybody used this? 40% of the reviews on AMazon are 1 star for the S10+
Everyone is different. I love the Whitestone some glass. I put it on my Note 9, as well as S8 and S8+ without problems. If people follow the directions carefully you should be fine.

Given the curved sides, I would not try other glass protectors. Never had problems with the touch sensitivity. Though my phones don't have the on screen fingerprint sensor, so I cannot speak to that feature. But Whitestone is claiming it works.

Plus if your Whitestone screen protector cracks, which it can from drops, Whitestone replaces it under warranty.... Just pay a $10 shipping cost. Keep your UV light.

swazedahustla

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I used it on my Note 9. For almost 7 mos it was perfect. No scratches or anything. But within the last maybe 3 mos or so, I have some dried up glue that is showing under the glass around the corners. Not sure why but its an eye sore. Now that I am upgrading I don't really care anymore but I was almost at the point of removal....that and I dropped it and there is a tiny crack in the glass lol.

zipro

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Never got the Dome working with the fingerprint reader on the S10+. Had three of them and none of them worked. Reliability went down from 95% with the pre-installed one to maybe one out of 10 with the Dome. So no thanks.

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Already have my Dome glass screen protector and 4 UAG cases for ny Note 10 Plus, just waiting on my Note 10 Plus.

mozman

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Already have my Dome glass screen protector and 4 UAG cases for ny Note 10 Plus, just waiting on my Note 10 Plus.
Nice! Love UAG. Which cases did you get? Given the aura effect, I was thinking plyo would be best to see the phone backs. The others would cover it up.

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Any suggestions on a Tempered Glass screen protector that is Compatible with in-Display Fingerprint Sensor

Whitestone is the only one, right now, that will work with FPS. I have one on my note 8 and no problems. Installation is easy if you read the instructions and watch their video. No loss of sensitivity. Full contact with screen due to the adhesive they use.
Easy to remove with no damage to phone. Perfect clarity

haticK

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I was set on the Whitestone until I came across a website with nothing but bad reviews. Apparently a couple weeks in they end up having issues and their customer service is terrible.

mozman

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Are the plyo cases crystal clear or frosted? Hard to tell from the website.
I agree it's hard to say. But it looks a bit frosted. One pic shows a white phone but there case makes it look a bit gray.
cbabbcfaad48efba9449aba0b5ed5492.jpg
50837df471662dce284fe38e83c2ed47.jpg

JoBudden

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm never going back with white stone again. I dont know what they did with their glue but its horrible on the note 9 and s10. it cracks around the edges horrible after a few days

haticK

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I might consider going naked for the first time and getting the Samsung case that covers the front so it’s at least protected in my pocket.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze