"Galaxy Kit" availability?

T4RBoarder

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
After reading the article about pre-ordering the N10 yesterday I decided to go through the Samsung website based on the information they provided.

https://www.androidcentral.com/where-buy-galaxy-note-10

If you read there it mentions a "Galaxy Kit" in addition to the $150 for purchasing the 10+ "Pre-orders also come with a Galaxy Kit, allowing you to choose a free accessory to go along with the Note 10 — such as the Wireless Charging Duo Pad or Galaxy Watch Active" but I have not seen any information about this kit anywhere else?

Is this a valid offer or just a typo?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
It's a valid offer and applies to any pre-order (carrier, retail, or direct) on top of the $150 Shop Samsung card. Unfortunately it seems the Galaxy Watch you can pick on the kit, however, is the old version and not the upgraded Active 2 they announced with the Note 10.

T4RBoarder

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
It's a valid offer and applies to any pre-order (carrier, retail, or direct) on top of the $150 Shop Samsung card. Unfortunately it seems the Galaxy Watch you can pick on the kit, however, is the old version and not the upgraded Active 2 they announced with the Note 10.

So far I'm a month + into ownership and I still have not seen or received any information on this promotion.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463