AT&T Preorder Thread

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
So when I'm ordering from att, the $150.00 will not show in my cart, I finally got it changed to full price. ??????.
So I have to wait till I actually get the phone, to see if I get the 150.00 credit?
By going on samsung app?
Just clarifying, to make sure this old gal understands.

Did you order on att?

Yes I did order from at$t. The credit did not appear at all for me but I am going to assume it will work as it has for my last couple of orders though in the past it was a choice of different devices instead of a store credit. Yes, it does leave you wondering as to whether or not you will get the store credit. In the past you had to sign on to the samsung app and as I said in a previous reply, it will verify your phone and give you the credit.

IMO, at$t should do a better job in giving all the information needed when purchasing phones when there are third party discounts and rebates involved.

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
So when I'm ordering from att, the $150.00 will not show in my cart, I finally got it changed to full price. 😉.
So I have to wait till I actually get the phone, to see if I get the 150.00 credit?
By going on samsung app?
Just clarifying, to make sure this old gal understands.

Did you order on att?

Yes I did order from at$t. The credit did not appear at all for me but I am going to assume it will work as it has for my last couple of orders though in the past it was a choice of different devices instead of a store credit. Yes, it does leave you wondering as to whether or not you will get the store credit. In the past you had to sign on to the samsung app and as I said in a previous reply, it will verify your phone and give you the credit.

IMO, at$t should do a better job in giving all the information needed when purchasing phones when there are third party discounts and rebates involved.

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site

Thanks so much.
I agree they don't make it easy to deal with them.

I did place my order, keeping my fingers crossed.

Hope they have stock in all accessories when I get phone and ready to use promo money, lol.

Last edited:

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site

When I get notice that phone has shipped, will it show how they shipped , Ups, Fedex? And will I have to sign for it?

YaniCruz

Sep 5, 2017
Visit site
That 150 bucks from at$t for a second line is a different deal. You will still get samsungs 150 bucks store credit. Once you get your phone, unless things changed, you just log into the samsung store app, it will check your phone and then give you the store credit. As far as paying full price online, yep. I almost did when I preordered through at$t. was in a hurry and did not pay attention to what I was clicking on until the last moment :) That is what happens when ordering at work where phones are not allowed :) If you order online, it will be shipped to you. Check the confirmation email, it will tell you where the phone will be shipped. Instructions will be shipped with it and is simple to follow. You do not need to go to a store, stand in line and wait for them to do it for you. I ordered my last four notes online through at$t and set them up myself with absolutely no problem.

Soo I had to add a second line in order to get the $150 Visa card?? -.-

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
When I get notice that phone has shipped, will it show how they shipped , Ups, Fedex? And will I have to sign for it?

you should get notice when it ships and you will know how it is being shipped. if the email does not specifically tell you (thought it should) just click on or enter the tracking number in google search and you can find out that way. for me, it has always been fedex. as far as signing for it, it usually depends. It has been both ways over the years for my phone deliveries.

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
you should get notice when it ships and you will know how it is being shipped. if the email does not specifically tell you (thought it should) just click on or enter the tracking number in google search and you can find out that way. for me, it has always been fedex. as far as signing for it, it usually depends. It has been both ways over the years for my phone deliveries.

Thanks

justin1578

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
IMG_0129.JPG

I am so excited for to get this phone. I was near a Best Buy and had to go check it out. I almost went with a black 10 to save money and had no idea the 10 was more narrow.

Glad I got the 10+ and love the aura glow.

I think the promos are the best ever as you get to pick what you want. Def using my $50 reservation credit for the 45 watt charger and the rest for an Active Watch.

brau0303

Trusted Member
Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Based on my prior exp with AT&T Pre-Orders of this type, I would expect to see movement something like Monday and possible delivery Wednesday. Just my opinion tho.

Cheers,
BR

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
So did anyone else get the automated email from ATT that let's you see how much your bill is going to be going forward? I did and it was way high! The access fee had doubled and the state and local taxes were showing a 900% increase. It was called the Customer Service Summary. Supposed to let you know the next bill amount and the monthly bill going forward. I called ATT and they verified that it did not take in to account any discounts, i. e. Access discount, ect. They figured my bill and said it would be right at what I thought it would. Phew!

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Pre-ordered two of the black Note 10+ from AT&T. Have searched the small & large print in vain for the Samsung $150 promo. The sole promos I've seen require that my purchases be AT&T NEXT---which I don't do--and/or getting a new line. Does that make me ineligible for the Samsung $150 promo?

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Pre-ordered two of the black Note 10+ from AT&T. Have searched the small & large print in vain for the Samsung $150 promo. The sole promos I've seen require that my purchases be AT&T NEXT---which I don't do--and/or getting a new line. Does that make me ineligible for the Samsung $150 promo?

I ask this same question. And a nice att user, explained that when we get our phones and go to samsung site, we will get the $150.00 credit.
If you look back on pg 2, I think, you can see my question and "MeJustSaying", was kind enough to tell me how it works.